- Duration: 4 hours to 5 hours
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Tra Que is a charming little village on the edge of Hoi An, the village is named after the sweet scented vegetables that spice up the everyday meals of the Pho Hoi people. Experience a day of living and working with the local people in Tra Que vegetable village, in which you will have a chance to discover the daily life of farmers.
Tra Que vegetable village is a source of fresh vegetables for Hoi An and an interesting stop if you’re cycling towards An Bang beach from the old town. Many of vast number of herbs and vegetables that find their way into Vietnam’s delicious cuisine are grown here. And it’s all said to be organic too.
The people are friendly and the whole place is peaceful and beautiful. There are small tourist eateries and cooking classes run around the garden.
Some in the locals mentioned that the surrounding hotels and other tourist developments are slowly encroaching on garden land. It’s a problem all over Hoi An.
Picking up guests to the market.
– Pick up at hotel lobby (the area of Hoi An) by bike.
– Lead customers to the market: Introducing for guest the dishes will be learn in the cooking class and the ingredients. Guests will visit a lots of sale shops: Fish ( Name of fish and how to cook), vegetables ( Name of vegetables and good methods), meats (Pork, Beef), Spices (name of some spices)…..and Fruits shop.
– Continues to Tra Que herbs village.
Welcome at Tra Que Water Wheel:
– Cold towels
– Welcome drink (Special drink Water Wheel)
1/ Farming tour: ( Traditional hat and Farmer’s cloth)
– Visit the Vegetable village
– Tour guide will introduce the history of the village
– Visit the Tra Que herb village and riparian ecosystem of the local people as: (Picked up seaweed to fertilizer for vegetables, visit the ponds, fish, drop buffalo, chicken, duck …)
– Join in plant vegetables together with local farmers. (picking up seaweed, digging, land boarding, making beds, tranplanting vegetables, watering
– Soak foot, relax by some herb in Tra Que vegetable garden after farming tour
2/ Rice paper making tour:
– Make the fire by yourself, hanging the molds rice paper, pour the water to oven.
– Guestwill be introduce and learn how to wash the rice, soak the rice and grind the rice by traditional methods
– Learn to make rice paper and enjoy your products.
3/ Cooking class:
– Guest will learn how to make some flower, animals from tomato, carot, marinated for some local food: Tam Huu, Local Pancake enjoy what you have cooked and some more food in the menu.
Menu for Lunch
1/ Tam Huu or Spring rolls
2/ Local Pancake
3/ Papaya Salad
4/ Grilled fish with tomato sauce in banana leaves
5/ Steamed rice in banana leaves
Return to the hotel.
– Lead guest come back to the hotel. Finish tour.
- Departure: 9am or 3pm (can be flexible); Duration: 4-5 hours
- Inclusions: English speaking Chef, bike, visiting fee, lunch / dinner, special welcome drink, Foat soak
- Transportation: Scooter with driver or taxi can be aranged instead of bike with additional fees (case by case)
- Foot massage: on request (105,000vnd per person)
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.