- Duration: 1 Day
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Phong Nha cave is not only a natural legacy of the world. It also stands as a relic system of the historic Ho Chi Minh trail which, during the US war, served as a secret hiding place for floating bridges that were only brought out at night to avoid targeted bombings. These bridges were key components in the supply chain from the north to the south by allowing supply trucks to cross the rivers. It also once served as a hospital, with weapons installed at the entrance. Once its location was discovered, it was heavily bombed, resulting in the external scarring you see today. This area has now become the first section of the ever popular Ho Chi Minh trail, as it showcases a lush, mountainous landscape.
Dark cave is an adventurous and action-packed experience. Visiting this cave includes harnessed zip lining over a turquoise river, swimming into the mouth of the cave (life jackets included), walking through the dark with only the head torch on your mining helmet to illuminate the way, having a mud fight in the buoyant mud baths deep in the cave, washing clean with a swim in the lake inside the cave, then kayaking back across the river to test your strength on the hanging obstacle course and open ziplines.
See More: Phong Nha Day Tours
07:45- 08:00: Our car and tour guide will pick up guests at their hotel in Dong Hoi. From there, you will be taken to the Dark cave (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park). -OR – 8:45-9:10: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha village, then transfer you to Dark Cave (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park).
Participate in the many adventure activities: zip line, mudbath, kayak, swimming, etc. (65 km from the city, about a 60 minute drive).
Activities: mud bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, adventure course, caving etc.
12:30: Lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village. Here you will enjoy a traditional vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:30 Depart for your exploration of the most impressive Phong Nha caves. You will then take a 25 minute ride to the cave via traditional dragonboat. This cave is called a water cave as it boasts an underground river. After going into the cave by boat, you will explore 300 meters into the cave on foot. Then, you will be taken back by boat. This cave is famous for its spectacular rock formations. It has been given names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”…
16:00 Back to Dong Hoi or Phong Nha Village. Tour ends when you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Free pick up service from 6:30 am to 7:30 am at the train or bus station; if required
- Free luggage storage in our Dong Hoi office –or- take it with you in our van (limited quantity; contact us to reserve)
- Pick up and drop off by van in Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha village.
- Vietnamese or English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dish)
- Entrance tickets, dragon boat, golfcart transfer
- Service fee (equipment, zip line harness, helmet, kayak etc.)
- Travel insurance
- First aid kit available
- If you require an invoice, there will be an additional 10% VAT charge
Please be sure to bring: swimwear and towel. Lockers for your belongings will be provided with a 50,000vnd deposit which will be refunded upon return of the locker key.
Using the zipline requires you to be between 40-90 kg. No exceptions
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.