- Duration: 1 Day
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
With naturally primitive features, Paradise Cave looks like a landscape painting; making it a natural wonder that many have enjoyed since its opening in 2010. According to spelunkers (cave explorers), the deeper one journeys into the cave, the more one feels the wells of heavenly clarity all around. The cave can reach up to 72 m high and up to 150 m wide. There are a series of white crystal stalactites (limestone deposits) resembling natural pillars and many other spectacular formations. Paradise Cave (Hang Thien Duong) was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005. It has a length of 31.4 km, and is the longest dry cave in Asia.
Phong Nha cave is not only a natural legacy of the world. It also stands as a relic system of the historic Ho Chi Minh trail which, during the US war, served as a secret hiding place for floating bridges that were only brought out at night to avoid targeted bombings. These bridges were key components in the supply chain from the north to the south by allowing supply trucks to cross the rivers. It also once served as a hospital, with weapons installed at the entrance. Once its location was discovered, it was heavily bombed, resulting in the external scarring you see today. This area has now become the first section of the ever popular Ho Chi Minh trail, as it showcases a lush, mountainous landscape.
07:45- 08:00: Our car and tour guide will pick up guests in Dong Hoi and drive you to Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone). It is approximately 75 km from Dong Hoi and an 80 minute drive). -OR – 8:45-9:10: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha village, then transfer you to Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone).
You will then be taken by golf cart (1.6km) from the main gate through the jungle, to where you will then climb to the mouth of the cave; a climb that boasts spectacular views of the mountainous region around the cave.
12:30: Lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village. Here you will enjoy a traditional vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:30: Depart for Phong Nha Cave. You will then take a 25 minute ride to the cave via traditional dragonboat. This cave is called a water cave as it exhibits an underground river. After going into the cave by boat, you will explore 300 meters into the cave on foot. Then, you will be taken back by boat. This cave is famous for its spectacular rock formations. It has been given names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”.
17:00: Back to Dong Hoi OR Phong Nha Village. Tour ends when you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Free pick up service from 6:30 am to 7:30 am at the train or bus station; if required
- Free luggage storage in our Dong Hoi office –or- take it with you in our van (limited quantity; contact us to reserve)
- Pick up and drop off by van in Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha village.
- Vietnamese or English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dish)
- Entrance tickets, dragonboat, and golf cart transfer
- First aid kit available
- Travel insurance
- If you require an invoice, there will be an additional 10% VAT charge
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.