- Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Explore and experience Sapa by road via the new Noibai highway, Laocai. length 245km. This new road shortens the travel time and distance from Hanoi to Sapa. Moreover, you will have chance to admire the beautiful scenery as you travel the longest highway in Vietnam before enjoining yourself in Sapa – the fog city.
There are 3 options for your choose:
3-Star Hotels – Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by sleeper bus from Hanoi
Price PP Twin Share – 97USD
4-Star Hotels – Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by sleeper bus from Hanoi
Price PP Twin Share – 118USD
5-Star Hotels – Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night by sleeper bus from Hanoi
Price PP Twin Share – 158USD
|Sapa||My Boutique Hotel & Spa / Eden Boutique Hotel Sapa||Deluxe room|
|Sapa||Sapa Charm / Sapa Relax Hotel & Spa||Superior / Deluxe City View|
|Sapa||Pao Sapa hotel||Deluxe room|
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa Town –Cat Cat Village trekking tour(L/D)
6:30 – 7:00: We will pick you up at your hotel (located in Hanoi Old Quarter) then leave for Sapa. Traveling on new Highway Noi Bai, it takes around 5 hours. We will have a short break around 20 minutes on the way.
12:30: Arrival in Sapa town. Have lunch at the hotel’s restaurant.
13:00: Trekking from hotel to Cat Cat village of H’mong – It is named Cat Cat Village, you have a chance to visit a waterfall and the hydroelectric power station built by the French, learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
17:00: We will go back to Sapa Town. Spend your time for fresh up then have dinner at the hotel.
Overnight in the hotel. End of the first day.
Day 2: Sapa tour – transfer back to Hanoi(B/L)
7:00: Have breakfast at hotel.
Option 1: Lao Chai, Ta Van village trekking tour
9:00: We will start trekking tour at Lao Chai, Ta Van village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Spend your time to take a photo and talk with local people.
Option 2: FANSIPAN PEAK -THE ROOF OF INDOCHINA
8.00: After breakfast at the hotel, we will take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
9.00: Reach the altitude of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan – the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to the hotel.
Option 3: O Quy Ho pass- Silver waterfall and Golden stream and love waterfall
9:00: After breakfast at the hotel, our guide will take you to Silver waterfall and Golden stream and love waterfall. We will go through O Quy Ho pass on the way. We visit Silver waterfall first. The moderate climate and majestic natural scenery have turned Silver Waterfall Sapa into one of the most attractive tourist attractions alluring tourists. Then we leave for Golden stream and love waterfall. This is a lovely little walk on a stone path through some woodlands and along a stream to a bridge and viewpoint for the Love Waterfall. You may also see some water buffalo…
12:30: Enjoy lunch at the hotel’s restaurant.
15:00: We will transfer you to the bus station to catch the bus back to Hanoi.
21:00: Drop you off at the hotel. Trip ends.
– Option 1: Visiting Lao Chai, Ta Van village
– Option 2: Visiting FANSIPAN PEAK -THE ROOF OF INDOCHINA at surcharge 40usd/pp
– Option 3: Visiting O Quy Ho pass- Silver waterfall and Golden stream and love waterfall at surcharge 30usd/pp
• Transportation with A/C
• Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• Enthusiatic, experienced English speaking guide during tour.
• All entrance and sightseeing fees.
• Accommodation: Double/Twin/Triple sharing.
• Mineral water botles during the tour
GROUP SIZE: less than 10 people for trekking tour in Sapa.
• Beverages, International Insurance
• Tips not compulsory, Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
• Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
• Single supplement for solo travellers to have their own room. Please contact us.
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.