- Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
The two day/one night tour highlights the most stunning caves in the national park. It includes an overnight stay at a homestay that boasts spectacular views of the national park. It is situated in a prime location right on the turquoise Chay river where you can put your feet up and watch boats float by. It stands across from towering limestone cliffs that are a feature of the beautiful World Natural Heritage site of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. With all the amenities of a hotel but with a rustic, authentic twist, it will serve as a place to relax with your host after an action packed day of caving and to rest up for the next.
7:30: Our driver will pick up you at your hotel in Dong Hoi City, then transfer you to Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone). It is approximately 75 km from Dong Hoi-a 1h20 minute drive). -OR- 8:15: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha village then transfer you to Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone).
You will then be taken by golf cart (1.6km) from the main gate, through the jungle, to where you will then climb to the mouth of the cave; a climb that boasts spectacular views of the mountainous region around the cave.
12:30: Lunch at Dark cave restaurant. Here you will enjoy a traditional vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:30: Visit Dark cave (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park). Participate in the many adventure activities: Activities: Muddy bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, adventure course, caving etc.
17:00: Return to homestay to later have dinner and relax.
After breakfast at the homestay, you have free time for relaxing and taking photos of the charming surrounding scenery.
12:30: Check out – your tour guide will pick you up for lunch in Phong Nha village. Here you will enjoy a traditional vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:30: Depart for Phong Nha Cave. You will then take a 25 minute ride to the cave via traditional dragonboat. This cave is called a water cave as it boasts an underground river. After going into the cave by boat, you will explore 300 meters into the cave on foot. Then, you will be taken back by boat. This cave is famous for its spectacular rock formations. It has been given names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”.
16:30: You will be taken back to your hotel or Dong Hoi train station. Here the tour ends!
- Free pick up service from 6:30 am to 7:30 am at the train or bus station on the first day of your tour; if required
- Drop off by tour van in Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha village.
- Van transfer
- Experienced, English speaking tour guide
- Meals as exemplified in the itinerary
- Admission fees: Phong Nha cave entrance tickets, Paradise cave entrance ticket, Dark Cave entrance ticket
- Dragon boat trip, golf cart transfer
- Service fee (equipment, zip line harness, mud bath, kayaking etc.)
- Accommodation in homestay
- Travel insurance
- First aid kit available
- If you require an invoice, there will be an additional 10% VAT charge
*Private/custom tours are available. Please contact us!
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.