- Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
2-day tour in Ninh Binh gives you the opportunity to visit such famous places as Tam Coc known as Ha Long Bay on land, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Vietnamese capital in the 10th century, Mua Cave – one of the most alluring places for sightseeing in Ninh Binh.
Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Cycling – Thung Nham
07.15 Tour guide pick up from your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter and departure to Ninh Binh by airconditioned-bus/minivan
09.00 Have a short break at a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam province.
10:00 Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc is the name of the limestone caves area stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy and the sight of some temples along the way. If traveling during harvest season, you may have chances to see the yellow rice carpet along the river banks.
12:00 Enjoy delicious lunch served at the bungalow’s restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
13:30 Check-In Hotel
14:00 Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
14:30 Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route.
15:00 Explore Hang But (Buddhist Cave) The cave 500m in length, magical view of the stalactites and stalagmites, including a big Buddha-shaped stalactite sitting beside an underground river. Then get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day. Your best chance to take nice photos.
17:00 Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
19:00 Dinner served with Vietnamese food by the local family host. Then stay overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Hang Mua/ Local market – Cooking Class – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
07:00 – 07:30 Breakfast at the hotel. Clients will take selected option below:
Option 1: Local market – Cooking Class
08:00 Under the introduction of the tour guide, you will learn some basic keywords of the Vietnamese when purchasing goods in the local market. After that, you will be provided a list of courses in the cooking class and all necessary ingredients should be prepared. With the certain number of Vietnamese money, we go to a local market.
After 30 – 45 minutes purchasing ingredients and exploring local culture at the market, we will come back to our class kitchen and get ready for the cooking class.
Having a strong passion and love for Vietnamese traditional food, our talented chef, with his rich cooking experience,willintroduce you the basic principles of each course and how to make it. Now you will have an opportunity to experience in cooking yourself like a real Vietnamese chef.
Option 2: Cycling to Mua Cave
recommended for tourists below 40 years old and don’t recommend on rainy or gloomy day. You have to climb of almost 500 steps each way.
08:30 Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
11:00 Back to the hotel for lunch
All guests will share the same activities for the rest of the day:
11:30 Enjoy delicious lunch served at the bungalow’s restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine.
12:30 Hotel check out and relaxing, free and coffee at home stay garden
15:00 – 15:30 Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history. Hoa Lu existed as the capital of Vietnam for 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang when country named Dai Co Viet.
16.30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
You can choose staying at Hotel or Bungalow with Ninh Binh 2 days 1 Night Tour.
• English speaking guide
• Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
• All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
• All Meals (lunches, dinner, breakfast)
• All sightseeing and boat fees
• Accommodation (Bungalow)
• 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
• Mua Cave
• Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
• Motorbike option (7 USD/pax)
• Animal Cart option (7 USD/pax)
• Travel insurance
• Tipping for tour guide/driver
• Other optional activities or tours
• Personal expenses
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.