- Duration: 3 Days
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Enjoy the wonders and charms of the Mekong on this 3 day eco package tour. Visit the bustling Cai Be Floating Markets and stroll through small villages to discover the ways of the people living along the river. Take a cooking class and learn how to make local delicacies and visit an ex Viet Cong base. Experience Sam Mountain in Chau Doc and visit a floating fish farm. Visit a traditional Cham river village and see their weaving skills. Best of all, relax in our incredible Eco Lodge and take in the surroundings and sounds of the local wildlife.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh (to be advised). Depart for Cai Lay, stopping to take photos at Tan An amid flat rice fields. Take a motor boat to visit Cai Be Floating Markets and watch the vendors trading fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Walk through small villages to visit orchards, fruit plantations, handicraft villages or just relax at our lovely eco-resort. Have a delicious lunch with typical delicacies of Mekong Delta including fresh river food served in the heart of the gardens of the scenic Mekong Lodge Riverside Restaurant. In the afternoon, join a cooking class and enjoy your dinner. Overnight at the Eco lodge resort (bungalow).
After breakfast, transfer back to Cai Be by boat. Depart for Cao Lanh. Visit Xeo Quit base – a former Viet Cong base. Enjoy a boat cruise around the swamps and the forest. After lunch, leave for Chau Doc. Check in on arrival. Visit Sam Mountain and the carved pagoda. Enjoy the sunset over the Vietnamese-Cambodian Frontier. Dinner on Guest’s account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Chau Doc
After breakfast at the hotel, take a morning boat trip to visit a floating fish farm and a Cham weaving village. Go to Tra Su cajuput forest, which is renowned for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the impressive pictures of cajuputs, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals making people relaxed and comfortable. From the observation post, you can overlook the forest with an area of nearly 900 ha, home of many birds and animals, including some rare ones. Have lunch in the forest, relax on a hammock or experience Monkey Bridge. Return to Ho Chi Minh city. End of service . Finish your trip!
Price & Bookings:
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single
|2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|First Class ***||$384||$319||$290||$244||$54|
- A/c private car for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double room share basis
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expense
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.