- Duration: 1 Day
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
- Thien Mu pagoda It’s one of the most atmospheric and picturesque places in the former imperial capital. Listening legend story about Thien Mu pagoda. What does Thien Mu mean?
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). That is the outstanding Hue city Tours.
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
- Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Minh Mang King’s Tom – one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the
architectural constructions. Learn more about the Royal’s life, and Vietnam’s conception of death
- Enjoy a local lunch of typical Vietnamese cuisine
In the morning:
8: 00- 8h30: Pick up. Our local guide of Hue city tour will pick up you at your hotel and transfer to the boat station.
8h30: Sight seeing in Hue city
– The dragon boat will run along the Perfume river for you to sight the view in the morning.
– The boat landed to visit Thien Mu pagoda( The most beautiful pagoda in Vietnam).
By car: The car will bring you to visit another famous places in Hue city Tours:
+ Imperial Citadel: The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty- the Nguyen Dynasty.
+ The royal Antiques Museum: A gallery of antiques displaying collection of bronze pottery, Chinaware, Phap Lam enamel, court robes, head- gear and personal belongings of former Vietnam Emperors of Nguyen Dynasty.
+ Dong Ba market: The biggest commercial center of Hue city. All of the most special cultural gifts and souvernirs can be found in Dong Ba market
In the afternoon:
– 12: 00 pm: the interesting thing in Hue city tours that you can. Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant with Hue specialty cakes.
– Relax 20 minutes
– After that we’re continue to visit the Emperors Tomb, conical hat village and incense stick making village.
+ Khai Dinh tomb: The tomb of emperor Khai Dinh ( 1885-1925 ) the 12th King of Nguyen dynasty.
+ Minh Mang tomb: The tomb of emperor Ming Mang (1791-1841) the 2ndh King of Nguyen dynasty.
+ Conical hat village: To see and learn how the locals make the conical hat ( non la). ( Non la- traditional indispensable accessory expressing the hidden charm and simplicity of women).
+ Incense stick making village: Observe how locals make sandalwood and cinnamon incense
4:00pm – 4:30 pm: Tour end
- Modern A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees.
- Dragon Boat trip.
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Wet tissue.
- Local Food.
- Travel insurrance
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.