- Duration: half day
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
There is no better way to experience all that is Hoi An than cycling from the historic district across the river and through the beautiful small villages and adjacent rural scenery just beyond the crowded tourist zone.
Our half-day cycling itinerary will immerse you in the culture, history, and commerce of Hoi An on a tour designed for all ages, families and even kids. The scenery is sublimely rural and the experience so very Vietnamese. As one guest remarked, “It’s like riding back in time compared to the modern amenities of my hotel.”
Yet it’s only a stone’s throw from Hoi An.
This is the Hoi An that locals know: village scenes, artisans, local coffee shops, fishing ports, simple foods, religious traditions and always an emphasis on family life.
The historic district of Hoi An is truly UNESCO worthy. But you cannot fully appreciate life in this city without venturing across the river and into the villages and countryside that most locals call home.
Meet at Hoi An Office at Hai Ba Trung Street. Walk 20m up the small alleyway and you’ll see the shop on your left behind the green gates. Your guide will fit your bike, give a safety briefing, and provide an overview of the tour.
The tour begins by exploring the hidden passageways and winding alleyways of Hoi An, stopping to photograph the iconic Japanese bridge in the historic district. Crossing first the canal bridge near the night market we continue to the new metal bike bridge connecting Hoi An proper and its southern villages of Quang Nam Province.
Not far from the bridge we visit a local family making Banh Beo in the traditional method. These small, savory rice flour bowls are a common breakfast staple in the countryside. We continue riding to one of Hoi An’s most beautiful villages, stopping at a family home to learn about the tradition of family chapels. Our host is nearly 90 and vividly remembers his experiences in the American war.
We pedal past rice fields and vegetable farms along small canals and waterways towards a wooden boat-building site. Fishing is still the lifeblood of the province and the construction of these ships is quite amazing to witness and photograph. If the timing is right, we’ll also see families gathered to clean fishing nets between journeys at sea.
The roads narrow again to concrete paths and our final stops include a traditional mat weaving shop and a family distillery where rice wine has been produced in the same manner for generations. Of course, samples are provided.
It’s a short ride from here to where we board a local ferry for a trip back to town. Have your cameras ready for great views of the Hoi An waterfront. Once dockside, it’s a short 5-minute ride through alleyways back to the office.
We finish the ride aboard a small ferry for the short transfer back the Hoi An waterfront. There’s time to relax in our shop while enjoying a complimentary drink from our ice-cold fridge. It’s a calming end to a fun day out on a bike in Hoi An.
● English speaking, professional cycle and tour Guides.
● Top Quality Merida & GT bikes.
● Bike sizes for all ages, including kids.
● Helmet’s meeting international standards.
● Coffee or tea and fresh fruit at snack stop.
● Cold water in refillable bottles all tour.
● All entrance fees where applicable.
● Food or drinks not part of the itinerary.
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.