- Duration: 1 day
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
GROUP SIZE: 20 – 30 pax
PICK UP: 06.45am – 07.15am (the time of pick up depends on customer’s hotel/ accommodation’s exact position)
RETURN: 18:00 PM
ROUTE: HCMC – Cai Be – Tien Giang – HCMC
– Having a boat ride to the remaining site of a wholesale floating market on Tien River, which was once famous many years ago
– Visiting distinctive family businesses where the locals make coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn
– Taking a sip of honey tea, and tasting fresh fruits while listening to the beautiful melody of Vietnamese traditional folk music
– Kicking back on wooden sampans through narrow canals to feel peace and charms of the Mekong Delta
– Visit the Ba Đức ancient house – a perfect mix of the Occidental and Oriental architectural styles.
– Enjoy the real local Mekong cuisine at the local house
07:30 AM: Depart from Ho Chi Minh city by bus. On the way, you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon (a three-hour drive).
After arrival in Cai Be, have a boat ride to the remaining site of a very renowned wholesale floating market on Tien River many years ago. This site entitles you to know something about the local trading habit that has changed due to the age of modern society when more terrestrial transportation and high-technique of agriculture have dominated everywhere. There, you can realize how diverse the area is and how rich orchard gardens are, which makes it the basket of fruit in the lower part of the Mekong River.
Visit Ba Đức ancient house – a perfect mix of the Occidental and Oriental architectural styles.
Ramble in small villages where you will know about the indigenous culture. Make a short visit to a small family business where the locals are making coconut fudges and crispy rice popcorn. Additionally, visit a small bee farm and enjoy honey tea.
Additionally, after arrival in Tan Phong Island, let yourself immerse yourself in the tranquility of nature. Then have lunch at the local house with the Vietnamese cuisine.
Savor delicious fresh fruit and feel slow rhythms of Southern Vietnamese folk music – a kind of music entwined with the life and culture of the Mekong Delta people.
In Tan Phong Island, paddle through small canals – an exciting experience since you can look around, unwind and soak up the wonderful atmosphere of the Upper Mekong Delta.
Leave Tan Phong Island for Cai Be by boat and meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City. End your trip.
– Activities may be done in a different order, compared to the brochure, but we ensure adequate supply of services as indicated in there.
-Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather…so the finished time could be later than expecting.
- A/c van/bus sightseeing as per program
- Mineral water
- Boat trips in the Mekong delta
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Lunch as indicated in the program
- Travel insurance
- Personal costs & tips
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Pick up and transfer (centrally located hotel in Dist1 , HCMC)
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.