- Duration: 14 Days 13 Nights
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
There are 3 options for your choose:
3-Star Hotels – 14Days 13 Night Highlights North to South of Vietnam
Price PP Twin Share – 786USD
4-Star Hotels – 14Days 13 Night Highlights North to South of Vietnam
Price PP Twin Share – 986USD
5-Star Hotels – 14Days 13 Night Highlights North to South of Vietnam
Price PP Twin Share – 1542USD
|Hanoi||Viet View hotel/HM Boutique Hotel/Gondola hotel||Classic/Superior/Deluxe room|
|Halong||Lavender cruise/Majestic cruise||Deluxe room|
|Hanoi-Hue||On the train||Soft berth cabin with A/C|
|Hue||Hue Serene Palace hotel||Superior room/Deluxe room|
|Hoian||Kim An/Pearl River Hoi An Hotel & Spa/Emerald Waters hotel & spa||Superior/Superior Garden View /Deluxe room|
|Ho Chi Minh||Ruby River hotel/Cititel central hotel||Superior/Deluxe room|
|Hanoi||Flower Garden hotel/Silk Queen Grand||Superior/Deluxe room|
|Halong||Flamingo cruise||Deluxe room|
|Hanoi-Hue||On the train||Soft berth cabin with A/C|
|Hue||Eldora Hue hotel||Deluxe room|
|Hoian||Thanh Binh Riverside/Belle Maison Hadana Hoi An Resort and Spa||Deluxe room|
|Ho Chi Minh||Paragon Saigon||Premium room|
|Hanoi||Apricot Hanoi hotel||Sketch King room|
|Halong||Athena cruise/Alisa cruise||Suite Ocean View|
|Hanoi-Hue||On the train||Soft berth cabin with A/C|
|Hue||Imperial Hue hotel||Deluxe City View|
|Hoian||Allegro Hoian/ Koi Resort & Spa Hoi An||Junior Suite/Superior Garden View|
|Ho Chi Minh||Majestic Saigon hotel||Colonial deluxe room|
NOTE: We can customize the tour as per your request. Please contact us if you do not like the above listed accommodation. We can make a new itinerary at your preferred accommodation and will guarantee the best available price.
Pick up from the airport to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi and check in Hotel located in the center of the Hanoi Old Quarter. Get welcome drink when check in. Explore Hanoi by yourself.
Night 1: Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi
8:00 – 8:30: We will pick you up from your hotel and heading to northeast of Vietnam
12.30: Arrive at the harbor, transferred by tender to Halong Cruise.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
15.00: Arrive to kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Night 2: Overnight on Halong cruise
06.30: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food – ‘PHO’
08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese brunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.00: End of service.
Night 3: Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi
You have breakfast at the hotel then have the whole day free in Hanoi to relax, go shopping and explore this city by yourself.
Please contact us if you want to join any daily tours with us.
Night 4: Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi
You will have breakfast at the hotel, free and easy in the day time then we will transfer you to Hanoi railway station to catch night train to Hue city.
Please contact us if you want to upgrade to the flight from Hanoi to Hue
Night 5: Overnight on night train
9:45 Arrive in Hue. Pick up from train station to hotel in Hue. You will have free time to explore Hue city and Perfume River by yourself or catch a cyclo moving around Hue City.
Night 6: Overnight at the hotel in Hue
08:00 – 08:30am: Our guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hue city center.
09:00 am: Thanh Toan Bridge (Roof-tiled bridge)- an arched wooden bridge, a rare and the most aesthetically valuable bridge among those of Vietnam
10:30 am: Minh Mang Tomb – Consider as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
11:30 am: Khai Dinh Tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
12:30 am: Lunch at Local Restaurant
01:30pm: Citadel – Imperial citadel is the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
03: 00 pm: Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
04: 00pm: Get dragon boat cruise to see sunset and come back to city.
04:30 pm: Drop you off at your hotel in Hue city center. Finish the tour.
Night 7: Overnight at the hotel in Hue
You will have breakfast at the hotel then get transferred by private car to Hoi An. We will drop you off at Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, Marble Mountains and stone carving village for taking photo if you request.
12:30: Arrive Hoi An. Drop of at hotel.
Night 8: Overnight at the hotel in Hoian
8:00 – 8:30: We will pick you up at your hotel (in Hoi An ancient town area).
8:30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy land.
9:30: Arriving in My Son – the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. You will have one hour to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
11.30: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon River.
You will have a chance to enjoy the beautiful senery along the river and see the living of the local people then visit Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional village.
12:30: Our trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. We will take you to the local restaurant for lunch.
14:00-14:30: Drop you off at the hotel. Trip ends.
Night 9: Overnight at the hotel in Hoian
You will have breakfast at the hotel. Today you have a free day to relax, go shopping or take a free bicycle to look around Hoian ancient town and the surrounding countryside. Many people like to just wander around and soak up the ambience of the town, perhaps visiting a couple of the old traditional Chinese mansions. Others shop till they drop, spend time at the tailors or head out to the beach outside town, which has glorious white sand. Please contact us if you want to join any daily tours with us.
Night 10: Overnight at the hotel in Hoian
After breakfast at your hotel, you are free till our driver come to transfer you to the airport. Today you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 11: Overnight at the hotel in Ho chi minh
A trip to Mekong Delta to immerse yourself in the natural beauty and the rich culture of the vibrant southern Delta region. Boating down the river to experience the local life, fishing port, fishing floating house, enjoy the local folk song music and seasonal fresh fruit.
7:45-8:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, enjoy the folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t joint the cycling trip.
17:30: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
Night 12: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh
7:45-8:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start driving to Cu Chi which located 70 km from the Ho Chi Minh City Center to the Northwest. Cu Chi was known as the “area of steel” in the war time, and the tunnel systems were over 200km, which was considered the unbreakable underground village in the Vietnam-American war. It is legendary for its network of tunnels, and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The trip to Cu Chi will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving.
Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
13:00 Return to Saigon.
14:30: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
Night 13: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy until our driver come and pick you to the airport.
Trip End! Feel free to contact us if you want to visit other places in Vietnam or Cambodia. We can customize the tour as your request
• Flight ticket Danang to Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam airlines (the first priority), Vietjet or Jetstar) with baggage allowance is 20 Kg check in and 7 Kg hand carry per person
• Train tickets from Hanoi to Hue (4-soft berth per cabin with A/C). You may share with other passengers.
• Private airport/train transfers in Hanoi, Hue, Danang and Ho Chi Minh city
• All entrance fees
• Private transfer from Hue-Hoi An
• English speaking guide during tour
• Meals as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• Deluxe accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower onboard
• Kayaking in Halong Bay
• Insurance on-board.
• Cooking class onboard
• Tax and service charges.
• Beverages, International Insurance
• Tips(not compulsory), Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
• Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Valid from 6 June 2019 to 31 Dec 2020. Tour departs daily.
• Block out date from 24 January 2020 to 28 January 2020 ( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
• Single travelers can travel for an extra $378USD per person (3-star option), $525USD per person (4-star option) or $945USD per person (5-star option)
• High season surcharge of $35USD for the 3 star package, $45USD for 4 star package, $55USD for 5 star package applies p/p for bookings from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 May 2019 and 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Dec 2019. Please contact us for more details.
• Surcharge of $15USD for the 3 star package, $25USD for 4 star package, $45USD for 5 star package applies p/p for gala dinner on Halong cruise on 24 Dec and 31 December 2019/ 2020. Please contact us for more details.
• Children policies
o Children under 2 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided), sharing the meals with parents (no extra meal provided). Surcharge of $60USD per child for the internal flight from Danang to Ho Chi Minh.
o Children from 2 – 4 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided), sharing the meals with parents (no extra meal provided). Surcharge of $145USD per child
o Children from 5 – 8 years old will be required to pay 75% of tour price, sharing the bed with parents or pay full price to have an extra bed.
• Itinerary may be changed due to unexpected weather conditions
• Hotel and cruise will be replaced by similar standard option only in case of full booking.
• Daily small group tours from 2pax to 15pax
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.