- Duration: 11 Days 10 Nights
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
There are 3 options for your choose:
3-Star Hotels – 11 Days 10 Nights Tour From The North to South of Vietnam
Price PP Twin Share – 660USD
4-Star Hotels – 11 Days 10 Nights Tour From The North to South of Vietnam
Price PP Twin Share – 818USD
5-Star Hotels – 11 Days 10 Nights Tour From The North to South of Vietnam
Price PP Twin Share – 1259USD
|Hanoi||Viet View hotel/HM Boutique Hotel/Gondola hotel||Classic/Superior/Deluxe room|
|Halong||Halong Majestic/Lavender cruise||Deluxe room|
|Hanoi-Hoian||On the train||Soft berth cabin with A/C|
|Hoian||Kim An/Pearl River Hoi An Hotel & Spa/Emerald Waters hotel & spa||Superior/Superior Garden View /Deluxe room|
|Saigon||Ruby River hotel/Cititel central hotel||Superior/Deluxe room|
|Hanoi||Flower Garden hotel/Silk Queen Grand||Superior/Deluxe room|
|Halong||Flamingo cruise||Deluxe room|
|Hanoi-Hoian||On the train||Soft berth cabin with A/C|
|Hoian||Thanh Binh Riverside/Belle Maison Hadana Hoi An Resort and Spa||Deluxe room|
|Saigon||Paragon Saigon hotel||Premium|
|Hanoi||Apricot Hanoi hotel||Sketch King room|
|Halong||Athena cruise/Alisa Cruise||Suite Ocean View|
|Hanoi-Hoian||On the train||Soft berth cabin with A/C|
|Hoian||Allegro Hoian/ Koi Resort & Spa Hoi An||Junior Suite/Superior Garden View|
|Saigon||Majestic Saigon hotel||Colonial deluxe room|
NOTE: We can customize the tour as per your request. Please contact us if you do not like the above listed accommodation. We can make a new itinerary at your preferred accommodation and will guarantee the best available price.
Pick up from the airport to Hanoi. Arrival Hanoi and check in Hotel located in the center of the Hanoi Old Quarter. Get welcome drink when check- in. Explore Hanoi by yourself.
Night 1: Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel.
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
15.00-16.30 Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains
& swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village
Join our Cooking Class on the floating house. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near Surprising cave.
Enjoy sunset party and relax on the sun-deck for fantastic views.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Night 2: Overnight on Halong cruise.
06:15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10:15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Night 3:Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
You will have a breakfast at the hotel then free and easy in the day time till leave for night train to Danang, Hoi An.
Please contact us if you want to join any daily tours with us or upgrade to the flight from Hanoi to Danang.
Night 4: Overnight on the train
Arrive in Hoi An. Pick up from train station to the hotel in Hoi An. Check in at the hotel. You will have free time to look around Hoian ancient town.
Night 5: Overnight at the hotel in Hoian.
8:00 – 8:30: We will pick you up at your hotel (in Hoi An ancient town area).
8:30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy land.
9:30: Arriving in My Son – the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. You will have one hour to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
11.30: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon River.
You will have a chance to enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river and see the living of the local people then visit Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional village.
12:30: Our trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. We will take you to the local restaurant for lunch.
14:00-14:30: Drop you off at the hotel. Trip ends.
Night 6: Overnight at the hotel in Hoian
You will have breakfast at the hotel. Today you have a free day to relax, go shopping or take a free bicycle to look around Hoian ancient town and the surrounding countryside. Many people like to just wander around and soak up the ambience of the town, perhaps visiting a couple of the old traditional Chinese mansions. Others shop till they drop, spend time at the tailors or head out to the beach outside town, which has glorious white sand. Please contact us if you want to join any daily tours with us.
Night 7: Overnight at the hotel in Hoian
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till get pick up to the airport. Today you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 8: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
7:45-8:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, enjoy the folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t joint the cycling trip.
17:30: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
The trip to Cu Chi will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving.
Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
13:00 Return to Saigon.
14:30: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy until our driver come and pick you to the airport. Trip ends. Feel free to contact us if you want to visit other places in Vietnam or Cambodia. We can customize the tour as your request.
• Domestic flight from Danang to Ho Chi Minh(Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar or Vietjet – max 20kg baggage+7 Kg hand luggage per person)
• Train ticket Hanoi to Danang (4-soft berth per cabin with A/C). You may share with other passengers.
• Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Hoi An/Danang and Ho Chi Minh
• Transportation with A/C during tour
• Train station transfer in Hanoi and Danang
• English speaking guide during tour
• Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• All entrance fees during the tour
• Deluxe accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower.
• Kayaking in Halong Bay
• Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration.
• Insurance on-board.
• Cooking class on cruise
• Tax and service charge.
• Beverages, International Insurance
• Tips(not compulsory), Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
• Return airfares from your country to Vietnam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Valid from 6 June 2019 to 31 Dec 2020. Tour departs daily.
• Block out date from 24 January 2020 to 28 January 2020 ( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
• Single travelers can travel for an extra $273USD per person (3-star option), $410USD per person (4-star option) or $745USD per person (5-star option)
• High season surcharge of $40USD for the 3 star package, $50USD for 4 star package, $65USD for 5 star package applies p/p for bookings from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 May 2019 and 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Dec 2019. Please contact us for more details.
• Surcharge of $15USD for the 3 star package, $25USD for 4 star package, $45USD for 5 star package applies p/p for gala dinner on Halong cruise on 24 Dec and 31 December 2019/ 2020. Please contact us for more details.
• Children policies
o Children under 2 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided). Surcharge of $60USD per child for the internal flight from Danang to Ho Chi Minh.
o Children from 2 – 4 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided). Surcharge of $150USD per child
o Children from 5 – 8 years old will be required to pay 75% of tour price, sharing the bed with parents. Or pay full price to have an extra bed.
• Itinerary may be changed due to unexpected weather conditions
• Hotel and cruise will be replaced by similar standard option only in case of full booking.
• Daily small group tours from 2pax to 15pax
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.