- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Duration: within 4.5 hours
About: 8:45-9:00 AM, we pick up you from hotel to our bicycle garage in Hanoi old quarter. Then, we start the tour that circles around Thang Long – Hanoi (1007 years old as capital city of Vietnam) the most invaluable highlights of our nation, some of these sites: The big Cathedral (*as the symbol of Christianity built, then accomplished in 1886 under the French colonization in Vietnam), the French Opera House, the statue of king Ly Thai To (*the first majesty who chose Thanglong (Hanoi now) as new capital city in the year 1010 under the Ly dynasty, opening up a new glorious millennium for country). Keep going on, you ride on Hanoi’s favorite rout that connects thousand years old of history to modern time – Thang Long ceramic road (and if possible, tour guide will take you visit one of the most well-known families (nearby the ceramic road) that is specialized in hand-made fine works – The ancient traditional bronze casting job in Hanoi. The tour continues towards to the most romantic path – the Westlake where you can see picturesque landscape of Hanoi and along its surrounding path with lots of historic temples/ pagodas, and the final place is that we can stop to glance at 2 big ceramic dragons (built as the symbol of Thanglong- Hanoi’s 1000 year celebration). By the midday, you have one traditional Vietnamese lunch for happy belly. After relaxing, the remaining time left, you can enjoy the clean air of the Westlake before biking back to Hanoi old quarter.
Duration: within 4.5 hours
About: 15:45-16:00 PM, we pick up you from hotel to our bicycle garage in Hanoi old quarter. Then, we start the tour that circles around some of these highlights of Thanglong – Hanoi (1007 years old as the capital city of Vietnam), such as: Long Bien bridge (is one of Hanoi’s legacies built 1899-1902 under French style architecture)The French Opera House; the statue of king Ly Thai To (*the first majesty who chose Thanglong (Hanoi now) as new capital city in the year 1010 under the Ly dynasty, opening up a new glorious millennium for country); The big cathedral of Hanoi (*as the symbol of Christianity built in 1886 under the French colonization in Vietnam); After that, you have chance to ride your bike on the way through historic relics of city: The national Flag (a national symbol for independence and freedom); Ministry of Foreign Affair (with French style architecture); Ho Chi Minh complex with the mausoleum, museum, square; the parliament House, the Presidential Palace (*the central area of the Vietnam politburo with important offices of Vietnamese communist party and the state’s offices). The tour continues towards to the most romantic path of Hanoi – the West Lake where you can see picturesque landscape of Hanoi and along its surrounding path with lots of historic temples/ pagodas and the final place is that we can stop to glance at 2 big ceramic dragon (built as the symbol of Thanglong- Hanoi’s 1000 year celebration). By the late afternoon, you have one traditional Vietnamese dinner for happy belly. After relaxing, the remaining time left, you can enjoy the clean air of the West lake before biking back Hanoi old quarter.
• Modern terrain bicycles with helmet and flashlight, bell.
• Tipping for tour guide (is not compulsory, depending on your satisfaction).
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.