- Duration: 1 and a half hour
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Let your soul ascend with our HRS boat trip on Perfume river. Take a cup of tea or a pastry while sightseeing the tinged landscapes of the ancient kingdom. The charm of poetic Hue under the gradual spreading sunset will enchant visitors.
Time: 16:00PM – 17:30PM
Maximum: 24 Pax
Toa Kham Wharf, 49 Le Loi street
Toa Kham wharf is named after the French Resident Superior in Annam in Central Vietnam (when Vietnam was colonized by French) in late 19th century until it was completely ruined in 1945. Today, HRS has Nam Xuan and Nam Binh boutique boats docking at the wharf and ready to provide perfume river tours to visitors.
Truong Tien Bridge
In 1897, the French Resident Superior in Central Vietnam – Levecque – assigned Eiffel of France (known for the Eiffel Tower in Paris) to design and build the Truong Tien Bridge. The construction completed in 1899. To date, the bridge has connected the banks of the Perfume River for more than 100 years.
Truong Tien Bridge has many names: Thanh Thai (name of the Thanh Thai King of the Nguyen Dynasty), Clemenceau (a French Prime Minister during the First World War), Nguyen Hoang (The Nguyen lord who explored the central region between the 16th and early 17th century) and Truong Tien or Trang Tien because the bridge was located near a coin casting enterprise of the Nguyen Dynasty.
In 1904, the historic storm damaged the bridge. In 1906, the bridge was repaired, and the bridge surface was changed from wood to reinforced concrete.
In 1937, during the reign of Emperor Bao Dai, the bridge was extended for bicycles and pedestrians. In 1946, part of the bridge was collapsed due to mines in the Vietnam – France War. In 1953, it was repaired. In 1968, Truong Tien Bridge again collapsed into the Huong River. Until 1991, Truong Tien Bridge was renovated again, lasted for 5 years (1991-1995). In 2002, a modern lighting system was installed on the bridge.
The bridge has becomes part of the history of Hue City. Although there are many other bridges across the Perfume River, such as Bach Ho, Phu Xuan or Bai Dau, Truong Tien is still the most typical and a symbol of the romantic city of Hue.
Nghinh Luong Dinh Pavilion
Nghinh Lương Đình (Luong Dinh Welcome Pavilion) was built in 1852 as a rest place for the Emperor while fishing. It situated on the Perfume River shore just opposite the Phu Van Lau. The pavilion is brick with a tiled roof, and from the pavilion to the water are 13 steps. Recently Luong Dinh Welcome Pavilion was restored and today can be admired by anyone. From here opens a great view on the Perfume River.
Da Vien Islet
Da Vien Islet, a small island, which was officially named by King Tu Duc, facing the entry to the Hue Royal Palace. When building the Phu Xuan Royal Palace in the early 19th century, King Gia Long during the Nguyen Dynasty chose Da Vien as a White Tiger and Hen Islet as an Azure Dragon. The two powerful creatures was used to guard the emperors’ throne in the former Imperial City of Hue.
Quoc Hoc Stelae
Today, the war memorial becomes one of the biggest stages on Hue Festival occasion
Located on the Southern bank of Huong river in front of Quoc Hoc High School, the war memorial was built to commemorate French and Vietnamese soldiers who lost their lives in the First World War (1914-1918).
Designed by Mr. Ton That Sa – teacher of Ba Cong School, the war memorial was commenced on May 12th, 1920 and finished on September 18th, 1920. Being constructed as traditional screen with immitiated tile roof, its body and foundation are flexibly and effectively decorated with stylized dragon, apricot, orchid, chrysanthemum and bamboo. The two brick pillars constructed in front of the memorial make the structure look even more majestic. Names of 31 French and 78 Vietnamese soldiers were formerly engraved on the memorial. Although the war memorial was constructed in accordance with French colonial empire’s demagogue policy, its architecture and fine art value are highly appreciated. War memorial is especially suitable for Quoc Hoc High School and the ancient yet romantic landscape by Huong river.
Toa Kham Wharf, 49 Le Loi street
Toa Kham wharf is named after the French Resident Superior in Annam in Central Vietnam (when Vietnam was colonized by French) in late 19th century until it was completely ruined in 1945. Today, HRS has Nam Xuan and Nam Binh boutique boats docking at the wharf and ready to provide perfume river tours to visitors
- Service charge & 10% VAT
- On board insurance
- One cup of tea or coffee
- One pastry or fruit
- Pick up & drop off
- Personal expense
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.