- Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Capture the essence of Central Vietnam with this sweeping trip from the charming town, Hoi An, to historic Hue City – both UNESCO Heritage Sites. Cycle through country’s most beautiful ancient architecture in Hoi An, ride a bamboo basket boat in Cam Thanh Village or discover Hindu temples at My Son Sanctuary, and explore the spectacular Golden Bridge on Ba Na Hills. Beyond the country’s major highlights, delve deeper into the everyday lives of Vietnamese with this five-day trip.
View more: Viet Nam Package Tours
Your guide/ driver will be waiting for you at the airport to transfer you to the hotel in Hoi An. Hoi An Ancient Town is a former trading port that welcomed Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab merchants from the 16th to the 18th Centuries. It is a good place for you to try local food such as banh mi, cao lau, white rose…
Estimated distance from the airport to hotels: ~35km Estimated duration: 45 mins
Option 1: My Son a half day
Depart in the morning from the hotel in Hoi An to visit My Son Sanctuary. My Son was a sanctuary of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled central Vietnam from the 2nd – 15th centuries and was considered extremely important for religion and learning. One of five World Heritage listed sites in Vietnam, My Son is a must-see for architecture and history enthusiasts.
The complex is comprised of Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the 4th – 13th century. Hinduism heavily influenced the Cham religion and many of the temples are dedicated to Cham divinities, including Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva…
Estimated duration: 4.5 hours
Option 2: Bike Tour Exploring Hoi An Countryside
In the morning, hop on a bicycle for a picturesque half day tour of the countryside surrounding Hoi An. Pass rows of serene rice paddy fields en route to Cam Thanh village where you’ll get a taste of local life. Once a shelter for locals and soldiers during the war, the village is now famous for its thatched roof cottages, woven from water coconut leaves of the region. Spend some time with local fishermen and learn about the villagers’ way of life. Then, board a bamboo basket boat and learn how to catch crabs/ fishes alongside local experts. Take a well-earned rest and savor the refreshing flavor of fresh coconut water before cycling back. Enjoy the charming scenery as you cycle back to Hoi An.
Estimated duration: 3 hours
Depart to Hue City in the morning. On the way, explore the hidden beauty of Vietnam in this day-long tour of the majestic Ba Na Hills. Begin the tour with an exciting cable car ride to the top of the mist-covered summit. Start to see the stunning, 150-metre long Golden Bridge, held up by giant moss-covered hands and marvel at the breath-taking views provided by the hills. Once colonized by the French, the area boasts an intriguing mixture of European and Vietnamese heritage. Visit an old French village and marvel at the juxtaposition of ancient French life in the middle of the distinctively Vietnamese mountains. Take in the magnificent Linh Ung Pagoda and the Giant Buddha statue before heading to the elegant and colorful flower garden at the Le Jardin D’Amour. Here, take time to absorb the vibrant wildlife on display and take colorful pictures to impress friends back home.
Continue driving over the scenic Hai Van Pass, probably the most scenic stretch of coastal road in Vietnam! You will have time to stop at Lap An Lagoon. There is nothing better than having a drink while enjoy breeze from a charming brackish water area with oyster farm and mountain range behind.
Estimated duration: 8 hours
Take a short journey into the surrounding countryside to see Thanh Toan Bridge. The local market and green rural Vietnam will be showed in front of your view when you chill out on the bridge. Continue your tour by heading west to visit one of the most beautiful and quiet royal tomb – Gia Long Tomb. The harmony of nature and man-made complex never betray your eyes. Pine tree hills and green lake would be breath-taking scene that you never forget.
After wandering in suburb, explore the Citadel were modeled on an old fortress and holds many palaces and temples inside its giant walls. Many of the buildings have been damaged by war over the years and are now being restored to their former glory. Spend some time wandering through the citadel to see Thai Hoa Palace, The To Temple, Royal Theater… before taking a short journey to Thien Mu pagoda. It is one of the oldest Buddhist pagodas which was built in 17th century. Then spend the time on a boat trip to enjoy cool breeze on Perfume river.
Estimated duration: 7 hours
Your guide/ driver will pick you up from hotel to depart to Hue Airport.
Estimated duration: 30 mins
- Airport transfer private car in Da Nang and Hue
- Private Car with A/C during tour
- English speaking guide
- Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Tax and service charge.
- All entrance fees and mineral water bottles
- Beverages, International Insurance
- Your visa to Viet Nam
- Tips( not compulsory), Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
- Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
- Please send us your requests( the number of pax, your hotel type…), we will send you the quoted base on your informations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Valid from 15 June 2019 to 31 Dec 2020
- Daily departure except block out dates from 24 Jan 2020 to 28 Feb 2020 ( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
- Please contact us for more details
- Children under 4 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided).
- Children from 5 – 8 years old will be required to pay 75% of tour price, sharing the bed with parents. Or pay full price to have an extra bed.
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.