- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Ho Chi Minh City Muslim tour – 5 days is especially designed for Muslim tourists. Spend time on explore the splendid beauty of Ho Chi Minh City and experience the magnificence of the Mekong River. Learn more about the underground life in the Cu Chi Tunnels and go for a walk in the imposing beaches of Vung Tau where you can enjoy fresh seafood and sumptuous meals at real Halal and Indian restaurants
When you land on Tan Son Nhat Airport, our tour guide and driver will pick you up and drive you to the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City. In the evening, have an amazing dinner at the Saigon River Cruise while excited by a live show. Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Ho Chi Minh City.
You are served with breakfast at your hotel.
The first destination in the morning is Independence Palace, also called the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is one of the Ho Chi Minh City’s landmarks and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Later, pay a visit to the other stunning structures constructed from the French Colonial times, such as the historic Central Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral. Besides, be guided to enter the War Remnants Museum, which has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Depart for Cu Chi tunnel from the downtown. Getting to Cu Chi tunnels will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving. Before you come to the destination and actually exploring the tunnels, our tour guide will show you an introductory video about the process of constructing the tunnels and how the people survived from the harsh conditions of the war time. Later, explore the remaining area and tunnel systems, including the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. In addition, there are also many dangerous traps and hidden trap doors within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Interestingly, you will get a chance to taste special tea and cassava (guerillas’ food during the war). Break time for relaxing or trying your hand at the real shooting gun. Stay overnight at the proposed hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Have breakfast at your hotel.
7:30am, pick you up at your hotel to depart for Vung Tau.
9:00 am, on arrival Vung Tau and leisure time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the wonderful beaches in Vietnam with the shore lasting about 10km, full of fine sands and white waves. Authentic Vietnamese Lunch is served at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, pay a visit to the Jesus Christ Statue, Thang Tam Temple (Whale Temple), Bach Dinh (aka Villa Blanche in French or White Palace in English), Cape Nghinh Phong. Take a short break. Back to Ho Chi Minh City around 18:00pm. Diner is on your own. Stay overnight at the proposed hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
In the morning, we will pick you up at your hotel and bring you down to the Mekong Delta. Along the way, you will be amazed by the beautiful scenery of rice field at two sides of the road. Right after getting to My Tho, experience an enjoyable boat trip on the Mekong River with the fresh air and the impressive stilt house at the river bank. Then, visit the authentic life of the locals and try bargaining at cottage handicraft shops. Take an adventurous sampan ride in palm shaded canals. At one of the villages, the locals will serve us with fresh honey tea, tropical fruits and especially their performances of traditional folk music. Experience the rural lifestyle at a local family business, where they produce coconut candy. After lunch to with a Mekong Deltaspecialty – Vietnamese fried ruffled gourami fish, return to Ho Chi Minh City. In the evening, dinner will be at a local halal Indian restaurant. Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Ho Chi Minh City.
Breakfast will be served at your hotel. Go shopping at the historical Ben Thanh Market, where there are also Islamic shops near streets. Proceed to Tan Son Nhat international airport for your departure. Finish your Ho Chi Minh City Muslim tour .
- A/c bus for pickup, transfer and sightseeing as per program
- English speaking tour guide on day tour
- Boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- All entrance fees
- Hotel accommodations based on twin/double share basis
- Meals as per indicated in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- International flight to/from Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Drink and other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc.)
- Approved letter of Vietnam arrival visa
- Tips for the guide and driver
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.