- Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Going explore the astounding Paradise Cave in the complex of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, where stunning caves 30 kilometres in length were found only recently
Exploring endless must-see historic sites of Hue City, especially those that are UNESCO World Heritage designated.
Checking out a well – preserved Hoi An ancient town which was a South- East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th Century.
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$
(Jan 1, 2019 – Dec 31, 2019
|Economy class (2 star hotel)||$190||$143||$0||$40|
|Standard class (3 star-accommodation)||$230||$175||$0||$50|
|Superior class (4 – star accommodation)||$268||$187||$0||$65|
Pick-up in Da Nang (06:00-07:00) through Hai Van tunnel or pick-up in Hue city (11:00-12:00). Lunch at restaurant Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel – The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen including Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, and the Purple Forbidden City… and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Having dinner at restaurant and take a dragon boat trip to enjoy Hue folksong on Perfume river. Overnight in Hue.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will visit to one of The World Heritage Sites in the Central Coast of Vietnam which was known as the first destination of the Kong Skull Island film crew in their trip to make the most favorite film of King Kong. Have lunch at local restaurant.
Visit to “Paradise Cave” – the most beautiful and longest dry cave in Asia which discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association. Visit “Passing by Mooc water spring with naturally primitive features Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations. Return Hue. Dinner and overnight in Hue city.
Breakfast followed by a visit to Khai Dinh tombs which is unique among the royal tombs in Hue, Vietnam. Where other royal tombs are expansive and invite respectful reflection, Khai Dinh King built his final resting place to be monumental in style and bombastic in execution.
Visit Tu Hieu pagoda A peaceful & tranquil space remains culture of Vietnamese.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
Leisure time until being transferred to Da Nang. Check in hotel, your free time for relaxing at My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on The Earth.
In the evening, take a cruise on Han River to enjoy Da Nang beauty by night or visit Sun Wheel (excluded fee) to enjoy Da Nang’s beauty by night. Overnight in Da Nang.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Option 1: Visit Cham island Just 15 kilometres off Hoi An’s stunning coastline rise the Cham Islands—a set of eight granite masses of land. Their turquoise waters provide visitors with snorkelling, diving and fishing opportunities, along with many powdery sand beaches to choose from. The Cham Islands themselves are home to a number of small historical sights that can be seen with a motorbike tour or by strolling the quiet lanes at your own pace. If you’re after a slice of local life, staying the night and watching the sun sink behind the mainland is a highly recommended way to unplug.
Embark on a motorboat and start a fanstastic trip to discover the beautiful sight of Cua Dai beach. Arrive in Cham Island at Bai Lang Pier. From here you will start the journey to discover Cham Island, beginning with Sa Huynh Museum, Cham island Sea Conservation Area, Hai Tang pagoda and finally Tan Hiep Sea food market for shopping. Having lunch. Time for relaxing, taking photos and Snorkeling.
Option 2: Enjoy Galina mud bath and spa (excluded). This option applies in bad weather situation.
In the afternoon, Visit Hoi An ancient town. Have dinner. Transfer to Da Nang to explore “Carp turn into Dragon” statue. Acommodation in Da Nang.
Breakfast. Visit Marble Moutain – the cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It’s also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang.
Time for shopping. Have a lunch. Leisure time until being transferred to Da Nang Airport (14:00-23:00) for departure flight. End trip.
- Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old
- Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
- A/c car/van/minibus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room
- Travel insurance
- International flight/domestic flight ticket (if any)
- Vietnamese entry visa (if any)
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for tour guide and driver (3$USD/day/person)
- Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc.)
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.