- Duration: half day
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
The historic city of Hoi An gives way to beautiful rural landscapes on our half-day cycling adventure to the historic Cham ruins of My Son.
Our tour winds through from ancient Hoi An to the countryside, past small farms and villages following rural pathways and small roads hidden from most tourist routes.
With a refreshing snack and fresh fruit stop en-route, we cycle to the edge of the My Son site, boarding the electric busses mandated by UNESCO to protect the integrity of the temples. Your guide leads you on a private tour of the beautiful Cham ruins, before boarding our air-conditioned van for the drive back to your hotel.
This tour also includes a simple but delicious local noodle lunch to keep you well fueled from your day of exploring
Meet at Hoi An Office at Hai Ba Trung Street. Walk 20m up the small alleyway and you’ll see the shop on your left behind the green gates. Your guide will fit your bike, give a safety briefing, and provide an overview of the tour.
Hoi An town
Cycling along small and quiet alleyways we reach the riverfront of the historic district, long before crowds descend on the city. It’s a great time for photos.
Crossing the river, we leave the city behind on our way to My Son, venturing off on to rural pathways accessible only to bikes and motorbikes. It’s not long before we are pedaling through small villages, past family farms and rice fields, greeting workers along our way. Depending on the season, we pass rice, corn and even sunflower fields as we explore a very different landscape to that of the city. We’ll see hardly any four- wheeled vehicles as we through a network of shortcuts and connections that only locals would know. The Cham Ruins of My Son lie ahead.
Snack Break & My Son Ruins
After replenishing our energy with a healthy snack of fresh fruit with local coffee or tea, it is a short transfer to the entrance to this UNESCO World Heritage site.
New regulations require we park our bikes and board electric shuttle vans to the main ruins. The temples and towers of My Son were built by the Cham people, initially Hindu and later of Muslim faiths. The Cham Kingdom once dominated the region and was eventually conquered by the Vietnamese and Khmer. Descendants of the original tribes are now scattered throughout the region, mostly along inland waterways.
Transfer to Hoi An
A drive aboard our private van with a mid-way stop for a simple but delicious lunch of local noodles tops off a fun, informative tour. You will be dropped off at your hotel approximately at 14:00 pm.
● English speaking, professional cycle and tour Guide
● Top Quality GT bikes
● Bike sizes for all ages, including kids
● Helmet’s meeting international standards
● Coffee or tea at snack stop
● Cold water in refillable bottles all tour
● Entrance fee at My Son
● Short lunch stop (local noodles) on the way back to Hoi An
- Food or drinks not part of the itinerary.
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.