- Duration: 1 day
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Countryside tour by car, motorbike or bycycle, its great way to see our culture such as cofffee plantation, flower farm, silkworm factory, elphant fall, pongua fall, big happy buda and visit some families to see how they make rice wine or cricket farm
In the morning, we’ll pick you up at your hotel then you can enjoy fresh air on the way to the flower, vegetable and fruit farms to get closer to daily lives of local people, Van Thanh traditional flower farm village with many kinds of flowers are planted here to make our life more beautiful. Taking photos of flowers planted in the greenhouses of local farmers will be a great trip collection for your journey in the southern central highlands.
We will continue to cross Ta Nung pass, enjoy the whole view of Nam Ban town.
Savoring local coffee on the terrace of the long house and enjoying the beautiful panoramic scenes of a lake and coffee fields. Another option is that you can also witness a fantastic model of breeding and making local weasel coffee- one of the best coffee bean in Dalat city by farmers there. Then take a walk around K’ho minority village. The most interesting thing of this tour is the Silk factory: to watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making. Our tour guide will show you silkworms grow and take a tour around the factory to see how the silk is made.
Go on, you wil take a walk down to the Elephant waterfall, the wides waterfall of Lam Dong province, impressive! Roaring like thunder! Climbing up to the hill through the cement stairs, you will see a solemn pagoda. Linh An pagoda with two august dragons flanking two sides. Then touching the huge Happy Buddha can bring you happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people.
The next stop is at a cricket farm of a young guy in the village modeling for poverty elimination and livelihood option for the youth in the region. Perhaps, you should also try some yummy fried crickets with chili sauce for a new experience. A local rice wine distillery stop will make your trip more unforgettable as well as the weasel farm.
Keep going to see Mushroom farm, chicken village, Pongour waterfall and beautiful lake on the way back to Dalat city
– Mountain views
– Flower and vegetable farm
– Coffee plantation – Weasel coffee farm
– Silk factory
– Elephant waterfalls
– Linh An pagoda ( big happy Buddha )
– Minority ethnic village
– Cricket farm
– Rice wine cooking
– Mushroom farm
– Chicken village
Package Included: lunch, guide, transport, entrance fee.
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.