- Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
Discover the real Vietnam on this eight-day journey travelling in Central Vietnam. Visit three cities of World Heritage as fascinating destinations and explore the local life. Wander through the enchanting streets of Hoi An and calm down in the slow of Hue. Through numerous fun activities, from organic farming in Tra Que Veggie Village to cycling in Thuy Bieu, delve deeper into the heritage and culture of the region as well as the wartime at DMZ. End this thrilling adventure in two of the world’s most spectacular caves, Paradise and Phong Nha Caves, and be blown away by the awesome landscape of unique limestone stalactites.
View more: Viet Nam Package Tours
Your guide/ driver will be waiting for you at the airport to transfer you to the hotel in Hoi An. Hoi An Ancient Town is a former trading port that welcomed Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab merchants from the 16th to the 18th Centuries. It is a good place for you to try local food such as banh mi, cao lau, white rose…
Estimated distance from the airport to hotels: ~35km
Estimated duration: 45 mins
Start the tour in the morning by heading to Tra Que Vegetable Village, a local community farming just outside of Hoi An where the different vegetables that are grown all organically! It is the time for you to become farmers who live a local life with interesting activities. Learn the traditional methods the farmers use to plant, fertilize and harvest the crop, then try your hand at raking the ground and sowing seeds. After working on the farm to grow vegetable, you will have a chance to cook some tasty food from veggie in Vietnamese style. All your cooking will be instructed by professional chef and followed by lunch featuring the delicious vegetable food you have cooked.
After the fun time at veggie village, drive back to Hoi An, the beautiful ancient town whose unique architectures influenced by Asian’s culture as being used to be the trading centre of South East Asia attracting many merchants from Japan, China, Spain, Holland,… The tour includes stops at several famous landmarks.
First, pop into Fujian Assembly Hall, to see the temple which is dedicated to the goddess of the sea and the protector of sailors. From there, take a short walk to Tan Ky House, a 200 year old trading house and finally, stroll across the often photographed 17th century covered bridge built by Japanese craftsmen. The breeze from Thu Bon river would make you lost in the charm of this town.
Estimated duration: 6 hours
Depart in the morning from the hotel. My Son was a sanctuary of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled central Vietnam from the 2nd – 15th centuries and was considered extremely important for religion and learning. One of five World Heritage listed sites in Vietnam, My Son is a must-see for architecture and history enthusiasts.
The complex is comprised of Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the 4th – 13th century. Hinduism heavily influenced the Cham religion and many of the temples are dedicated to Cham divinities, including Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva…
On the way back to Hoi An, stop at Thanh Ha Pottery Village. This is the chance for you to learn how to make pottery with local artisans. Wandering around the village will help you know more about local jobs and their lives. It will be great to take some little gifts for your family and friends.
Estimated duration: 5.5 hours
Spend some time visiting Marble Mountain, a cluster of marble and limestone hills named after the five elements of earth, fire, water, metal and wood. It is the time to climb and enjoy a sea view with cavern temples as well as take a look at marble sculpture workshop. The beauty in its cave never betrays your eyes and effort.
Continue to drive north to Hue City over the scenic Hai Van Pass, probably the most scenic stretch of coastal road in Vietnam! You will have time to stop at Fishing village at Lap An Lagoon, a brackish water area with beautiful sandy spit. There is nothing better than having a drink while enjoy breeze from a charming lagoon with green mountain range behind.
Estimated duration: 5 hours
In the morning, hop on bicycles to head to Thuy Bieu Ward where you not only visit unique Tiger Arena and Long Chau Elephant Temple but also cycle beneath grapefruit gardens. The green and fresh air here would make up a lovely ride through village temple, local houses where you can have a chat with people and craftsmen.
After seeing some traditional handicrafts in the village, take a dragon boat to Thien Mu pagoda. It is one of the oldest Buddhist pagodas which was built in 17th century. It is the time to explore more about Buddhism in Vietnam. Continue the tour by driving to the Citadel, the fortress and administrative center of Nguyen Dynasty while Hue was the capital of Vietnam from 1802 – 1945. There are many palaces and temples inside its giant walls which have been damaged by war over the years and are now being restored to their former glory. Spend some time wandering through the citadel to see Thai Hoa Palace, The To Temple, Royal Theater… to experience the regal past.
Estimated duration: 8 hours
Drive north to Dong Hoi, Quang Binh in the morning. On the way, you will stop at La Vang Holy Land and Hien Luong Bridge.
La Vang Holy Land is a national center of Catholic Church in Vietnam which is attached to the legend about Mother Maria’s appearance in 1798. The complex in La Vang was bombed and destroyed much during the war but the local Catholic spirit. A half of million people come here every year in their pilgrimage.
Next, cross Hien Luong Bridge, that spans the Ben Hai River at the middle of the DMZ and marks the former border between North and South Vietnam. This river strip running west to east from the Vietnam-Laos border to the sea once included the wartime boundary between North and South Vietnam. And contrary to its name, it was the site of ferocious fighting.
Estimated duration: 7 hours
Drive out of city by mountainous roads heading to Paradise Cave and Phong Nha Cave. Both are the two most famous caves in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, which was recognized as UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites in 2003 for its geological values.
After you walk or take buggy through the sounds of jungle and fresh air, Paradise Cave would take your breath away with its different shaped stalactites and stalagmites.
Next, when your imagination is satisfied by the wonders of nature, take a boat on Son river to visit Phong Nha Cave. A local life with riverside villages will picture you a peaceful Vietnam before you discover the longest wet cave, enjoy the scenery spectacular limestone, underground river system as well as unique stalactites and stalagmites.
Estimated duration: 10 hours
Your guide/ driver will pick you up from hotel to depart to Dong Hoi Airport.
Estimated duration: 20 mins
- Airport transfer private car in Da Nang and Dong Hoi
- Private Car with A/C during tour
- English speaking guide
- Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Tax and service charge.
- All entrance fees and mineral water bottles
- Beverages, International Insurance
- Your visa to Viet Nam
- Tips( not compulsory), Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
- Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
- Please send us your requests( the number of pax, your hotel type…), we will send you the quoted base on your informations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Valid from 15 June 2019 to 31 Dec 2020
- Daily departure except block out dates from 24 Jan 2020 to 28 Feb 2020 ( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
- Please contact us for more details
- Children under 4 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided).
- Children from 5 – 8 years old will be required to pay 75% of tour price, sharing the bed with parents. Or pay full price to have an extra bed.
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.