- Duration: 8 Days 7 Nights
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
There are 3 options for your choose:
3-Star Hotels – 8 Days 7 Nights Tropical Viet Nam Luxury Beach Getaway
Price PP Twin Share – 471USD
4-Star Hotels – 8 Days 7 Nights Tropical Viet Nam Luxury Beach Getaway
Price PP Twin Share – 576USD
5-Star Hotels – 8 Days 7 Nights Tropical Viet Nam Luxury Beach Getaway
Price PP Twin Share – 865USD
|Hoi an||Kim An hotel||Superior/Deluxe room|
|Nha Trang||Merperle SeaSun Hotel||Superior/Deluxe room|
|Hoi an||Thanh Binh riverside hotel/ Bella Hadana resort||Deluxe room|
|Nha Trang||Alana Nha Trang beach/ Green World hotel||Superior/Deluxe room|
|Hoi an||Sunrise Premium Hoi An/Koi Hoian resort and Spa||Deluxe room|
|Nha Trang||Sunrise Nha Trang||Deluxe room|
NOTE: We can customize the tour as per your request. Please contact us if you do not like the above listed accommodation. We can make a new itinerary at your preferred accommodation and will guarantee the best available price.
Pick up from Da Nang airport to Hoi An. Arrive Hoi An and check in Hotel located close to the beach. Get welcome drink when check in.
Explore Hoian by yourself.
Night 1: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
8:00 – 8:30: We will pick you up at your hotel (in Hoi An ancient town area).
8:30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son Holy land.
9:30: Arriving in My Son – the Holy land surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. You have 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
12.00: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon River.
You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the
boat before visiting at Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional village.
14:30: Our trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. You will have free time to explore local market or our tour guide will catch a taxi for you to go back to the hotel.
Night 2: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
Tra Que vegetable village is located 3km north of the Old Town of Hoian. Thanks to the rich soil and unique source of underground water, the village has long been known for growing many kinds of vegetables such as basil, mint, lettuce, and coriander, etc. with which the traditional dishes of Hoian like “Quang” noodle, “Tam Huu” roll, “Banh xeo” Pancake, and fresh spring roll have gained their reputation throughout the country. Interestingly, Tra Que is named after the sweet scented vegetables that spice up the everyday meals of the local people.
Spending a day of living, working, and cooking with the local people in the Tra Que vegetable village will be a chance for you not only to discover the daily life of farmers but to become a real chef.
08:00: Local guide will meet you at your Hotel. Ride your bike to a farmer’s house in Tra Que vegetable village. Enjoy welcome drink then stroll around the vegetable garden with your guide before joining the farmer to learn and to practice the traditional farming ways in preparing the land, and fertilizing the land with seaweed which is exploited from the nearby river. The following steps are raking the ground, sowing or transplanting, watering, some other gardening activities. After farming activities, you will take a break in the restaurant then enjoy foot massage before taking part in preparing and cooking some of the famous local dishes such as “Banh Xeo” Pancake, “Tam Huu” rolls, seafood Springrolls with the guidance of the farmer’s family or the chef. Enjoy your lunch with local specialties and with dishes that made by yourself. After lunch, take a rest before riding back to your Hotel. Tour ends.
Night 3: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
You will have breakfast at the hotel. Today you have a free day to relax, go shopping or take a free bicycle to look around Hoian ancient town and the surrounding countryside. Please contact us if you want to join any daily tours with us.
Night 4: Overnight in hotel in Hoi An
After breakfast. Check out hotel. Wait until time to transfer to airport. Take flight to NhaTrang.
Nhatrang arrival- pick up to hotel- check in hotel.
Night 5: Overnight in hotel in Nha Trang
Ponagar Temples – Thap Ba Mud Spa center – Mineral Springs bathing
Timing : Half day. Morning 8.30 am – 12.00 noon or afternoon 1.30 pm – 5.00 pm.
This tour is designed as an eco/healthy tour. First drive or exercise yourself by van or biking (only upon request & subject to availability) from your hotel to Thap Ba Hot Spring center via beach side road. Relax and gain your health in Mud bathing and Minerals Springs swimming. After that, visit the Cham Po Nagar Temples nearby. Coming back to your hotel through Nha Trang street to observe local Nha Trang life.
Night 6: Overnight in hotel in Nha trang
Today you are free and easy to explore Nha Trang to relax in the beach city town by yourself, go shopping or eating around.
Night 7: Overnight in hotel in Nha trang
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy. Wait until our driver come and pick you to the airport to take flight to come back home.
• Flight ticket Da Nang to NhaTrang with 20 Kg checked luggage and 7 Kg hand luggage
• Airport transfer private car in Hoi An/Danang and Nha Trang
• Transportation with A/C during tour
• Private Thap ba hot spring & spa tour in Nha Trang with a private pool of special mud bath
• Guide tour to Cooking class, My Son tour
• English speaking guide during tour
• Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• Tax and service charge.
• Entrance fees
• Beverages, International Insurance
• Tips( not compulsory), Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
• Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Valid from 6 June 2019 to 31 Dec 2020. Tour departs daily.
• Block out date from 24 January 2020 to 28 January 2020 ( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
• Single travelers can travel for an extra $114USD per person (3-star option), $152USD per person (4-star option) or $251USD per person (5-star option)
• High season surcharge of $25USD for the 3 star package, $35USD for 4 star package, $45USD for 5 star package applies p/p for bookings from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 May 2019 and 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
Peak Season Surcharge at 25usd/room/night for following special holiday (applies for 5 star option only)
– Christmas and New Year Period: from 24 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020
– National Day: from 31 Aug to 03 Sep 2019
– Christmas Eve on 24 Dec 2019 at 100USD nett/person
– Compulsory New Year Eve Dinner on 31 Dec 2019 at 110USD nett/person
o Children under 4 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided).
o Children from 5 – 8 years old will be required to pay 75% of tour price, sharing the bed with parents. Or pay full price to have an extra bed.
• The itinerary can be revised to start tour from Nha Trang
• The extension of hotel or tour is available at a surcharge
• Please let us know if you want to visit other tourism places in Vietnam and Cambodia.
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.