- Duration: 7 days 6 nights
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
There are 3 options for your choose:
3-Star Hotels – 7 Days Tour North to South of Vietnam
Price PP Twin Share – 482USD
4-Star Hotels – 7 Days Tour North to South of Vietnam
Price PP Twin Share – 597USD
5-Star Hotels – 7 Days Tour North to South of Vietnam
Price PP Twin Share – 902USD
|Hanoi||Viet View hotel/HM Boutique Hotel/Gondola hotel||Classic/Superior/Deluxe room|
|Halong||Halong Majestic/Lavender cruise||Deluxe room|
|Ho Chi Minh||Ruby River hotel/Cititel Central Saigon||Superior/Deluxe room|
|Hanoi||Flower Garden hotel/Silk Queen Grand||Superior/Deluxe room|
|Halong||Flamingo cruise||Deluxe room|
|Ho Chi Minh||Paragon Saigon hotel/Millennium Boutique hotel||Premium/junior deluxe|
|Hanoi||Apricot Hanoi hotel||Sketch King room|
|Halong||Athena cruise/Alisa cruise||Suite Ocean View|
|Ho Chi Minh||Majestic Saigon hotel||Colonial deluxe room|
NOTE: We can customize the tour as per your request. Please contact us if you do not like the above listed accommodation. We can make a new itinerary at your preferred accommodation and will guarantee the best available price.
Pick up from the airport to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi and check in Hotel located in the centre of the Hanoi Old Quarter. Get welcome drink when check in.
Explore Hanoi by yourself.
Night 1: Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi
08:00 – 08:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10:00 Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00 Arrive BaiChay harbor, Halong Bay.
12:15 Welcome to Majestic Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12:30 Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14:30 arrival in Van Gia floating fishing village, take rowing boat through the village or kayaking to visiting around the floating fishing village.
15:30 Continued exploration the bay.
16:00 Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village, and Swimming in the bay.
17.30 Back Majestic cruise and relax, free fresh fruits are served.
18:00 Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Majestic Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
21:00 Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Majestic Cruise.
Night 2: Overnight on Halong cruise
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08:00 Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00 Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 Majestic Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Night 3: Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi
You will have a breakfast at the hotel then free and easy till our driver come to transfer you to the airport. Arrive in Ho Chi Minh, pick up from the airport to hotel. Check in hotel then free and easy.
Night 4: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh
A trip to Mekong Delta to immerse yourself in the natural beauty and the rich culture of the vibrant southern Delta region. Boating down the river to experience the local life, fishing port, fishing floating house, enjoy the local folk song music and seasonal fresh fruit.
7:45-8:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start leaving the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and start your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, enjoy the folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t joint the cycling trip.
17:30: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
Night 5: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh
7:45-8:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start driving to Cu Chi which located 70 km from the Ho Chi Minh City Center to the Northwest. Cu Chi was known as the “area of steel” in the war time, and the tunnel systems were over 200km, which was considered the unbreakable underground village in the Vietnam-American war. It is legendary for its network of tunnels, and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The trip to Cu Chi will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving.
Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
13:00 Return to Saigon
14:30: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
Night 6: Overnight at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Have breakfast at the hotel then free and easy. Wait until our driver come and transfer you to the airport. Trip ends. Please let us know if you want us to arrange few extra nights in HCMC or spend time in any beach resorts or Cambodia.
• Accommodation: 6 nights(2 nights at Hanoi hotel,1 night on Halong cruise, 3 nights at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh)
• Flight ticket Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam airlines (the first priority), Vietjet or Jetstar) with baggage allowance is 20 Kg check in and 7 Kg hand carry per person
• Airport transfer private car in Hanoi and HCMC
• Transportation with A/C during tour
• English speaking guide during tour
• Meals as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
• Deluxe accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower onboard
• Kayaking in Halong Bay
• Insurance on-board.
• Cooking class onboard
• All entrance fees, tax and service charges.
• Beverages, International Insurance
• Tips(not compulsory), Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
• Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Valid from 6 June 2019 to 31 Dec 2020. Tour departs daily.
• Block out date from 24 January 2020 to 28 January 2020 ( Tet holiday in Vietnam)
• Single travelers can travel for an extra $210USD per person (3-star option), $305USD per person (4-star option) or $525USD per person (5-star option)
• High season surcharge of $20USD for the 3 star package, $30USD for 4 star package, $40USD for 5 star package applies p/p for bookings from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 May 2019 and 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Dec 2019. Please contact us for more details.
• Surcharge of $15USD for the 3 star package, $25USD for 4 star package, $45USD for 5 star package applies p/p for gala dinner on Halong cruise on 24 Dec and 31 December 2019/ 2020. Please contact us for more details.
• Children policies
o Children under 2 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided), sharing the meals with parents (no extra meal provided). Surcharge of $60USD per child for the internal flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh.
o Children from 2 – 4 years old sharing the bed with parents is free of charge (no extra bed provided), sharing the meals with parents (no extra meal provided). Surcharge of $150USD per child
o Children from 5 – 8 years old will be required to pay 75% of tour price, sharing the bed with parents. Or pay full price to have an extra bed.
• Itinerary may be changed due to unexpected weather conditions
• Hotel and cruise will be replaced by similar standard option only in case of full booking.
• Daily small group tours from 2pax to 15pax
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.