- Duration: 1 Day
- Transport: Private Car/Train/Boat
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Your place
- Departure Time:
- Visit location:
- Revelling in the history of Hoa Lu – the seat of power for two ancient Vietnamese kings
- Enjoying a local lunch with famous local dishes
- Floating serenely down the Ngo Dong River in Tam Coc
- Cycling to enjoy the typical Northern Vietnam’s countryside scenery
- Enjoying Vietnam traditional music
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- Cycling to visit Bich Dong pagoda
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Airfare, visa arrangements, international travel insurance
- Beverages, tips (not compulsory), and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned in inclusions.
- In our HOME PAGE, you can see the Search Box, please fill your favourite destination here such as: Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay Cruise, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc or Mekong Delta….The result will show you some tours matching with your criteria.
- If you can’t find your favourite trip, please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you the best option for your itineraries base on your duration & favourite style tour.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email address/phone number carefully before submitting the booking so we can easier contact you to confirm the booking. After submitting, you will receive an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your tour booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request . When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve all services related your trip. If the service is almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer). The payment is just applied for your cancellation base on each program in your booking details.
- Please deposit 70% of total your daily tour or short tour(under 3 days), the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online.
- Please deposit 40% of total your private tour booking or tour packages, the deposit is required for your reservation such as: hotel, transfer, meals, tour…After we receive your deposit, we will reserve the services for your trip. In some special cases, we will require full payment at the booking time. Please pay the rest 60% of your booking at BNT Travel Office when you are in Hue or pay by visa online. We will send you 2 links for your payment in your booking confirmation details.
- We accept the payment by USD/AUD/EUR/LBP or VND(the rate will convert base on our bank)
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- The cancellation email before 60 days: free of charge/refund the deposit
- The cancellation email under 60 days til 30 days: 10% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 15 days to 29 days: 30% of total booking
- The cancellation email from 7 days to 14 days: 50% of total booking
- The cancellation under 7 days of the arrival date: 100% of total rate
- In case of unpredictable bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer depend on the itineraries
- For Ha Long Bay Cruise Trip, please sympathize for us that the cancellation will be made only by THE MANAGEMENT BOARD of Ha Long Bay & normally they just have the announcement in the short time. Base on the condition of the bad weather, we will have the option to support our customer and inform by email.