Thien Duong cave is situated on the forestry sub-region of ecological recovery and the limestone core region of the World Natural Heritage of Quang Binh Province. This is among caves which do not have underground rivers and was discovered by explorers of the British Cave Research Association (BCRA) and geographical professors of Ha Noi University in 2005.
Taking a tour visiting Paradise Cave is a must do activity when you are in Quang Binh. Paradise Cave is the most beautiful cave in Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park which is recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage Site. The cave was discovered in 2005 by British Cave Research Association and considered as the longest dry cave in Asia with the length of 31,4km. Due to its stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is named Heaven and it is even bigger and more beautiful than Phong Nha Cave.
After visiting the beautiful Paradise Cave, the Mooc Spring eco-trail is recommended to you to visit. The Spring is blessed by a wonderful landscape with clear blue water throughout the year, and local ecosystem. As one of the heritages of Quang Binh, Mooc Spring is an ideal spot for new experience, especially in hot summer days. Coming to Mooc Spring you can immerse in cool water, kayaking or enjoy the fresh air and pristine nature.
From Quang Binh, our private car service will continue drive you to Hue, you can freely choose your favourite places to visit on the way. But first of all, the first destination we want to recommend you is Ben Hai River and Hien Luong Bridge which are historical relics in Quang Tri Province. Hien Luong bridge is cross over Ben Hai river, located at 17th parallel and bisected between the North and the South of Vietnam. Under the Geneva Accord 1954, Ben Hai river was selected as a boundary dividing Vietnam into North Vietnam and South Vietnam and Hien Luong bridge was also divided into two parts and each part served as a border gate. Hien Luong Bridge is also a witness of the victory of national reunification in 1975. Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai river are the symbol for peace desire, national independence and reunification.
Not far from Ben Hai river and Hien Luong Bridge is another historic relic called Doc Mieu Base. To stop the reinforcement from North Vietnam to the battle in South, the America ordered to stable military bases with a sophisticated electronic fence system named after the American Minister of Defense – McNamara. Doc Mieu played an important role in the defense system McNamara with the most modern equipment, however the electronic fence was attacked and destroyed by Vietnamese soldiers to support the Southern battle. Nowadays, there is a monument standing on the hill where recorded all the fallen soldiers in Doc Mieu’s battle.
You will also visit one of the most popular historical sites in Quang Tri Province is Quang Tri Citadel. The Citadel was built in 1809 by the order of Gia Long King and made of clay, until 1837 it was rebuilt in brick under Minh Mang King’s reign. This was a military bastion and also played an important role as an administrative headquarters during the Nguyen Dynasty. The Citadel had gone through the history as a glorious period of the nation’s spirit and power against the enemies.
After visiting the Citadel, the trip continues to visit La Vang Holy Land before heading straight to Hue city. La Vang Holy Land is a national shrine located in Hai Lang District, this is an important place of the Catholic pilgrimage in Vietnam. La Vang was named by different meanings: one is that Catholic took the refugees to the forest and they shouted to call (La) someone and the forest made echo (Vang) back, part of the forest became La Vang Holy Land, other meaning is “crying out” and ‘’echoing’’ to describe the hard life people had in the jungle. The church in La Vang was burnt in 1885 and was rebuilt one year later by a priest Caspar Loc. The church was also expanded a few times before being destroyed in 1972 but the bell tower still remains until today. La Vang Holy Land was awarded as the Emirate Palace of La Vang Catheral from 1961 by Vatican Holy.
After having a sightseeing trip in Quang Tri Province, you will be transferred to Hue City – an ancient capital of Vietnam. Our private car will drop you off at your hotel and the tour ends!
SEDAN (4 seats)
SUV (7 seats)
VAN (16 seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Personal fees.
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible for your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee 3%) or pay at the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advanced by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to saving your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4 seats car is 3pax & luggage, the 7 seats car is maximum 5pax & small luggage, the 16 seats car is maximum 12pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will be excluded entrance ticket, you can pay by yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with welcome sign included your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flight. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- If you cancel your booking on the day you go, please pay for us total your booking.