About more than 200km from Hue city, by traveling with our private car, you will have an option to stop at many famous historical sites on the way from Phong Nha – Ke Bang to Hue.
If you are in Hue: View now Hue to Phong Nha by private car
Our driver will pick you up in the morning from Phong Nha to departure to Hue. After about 1,5 hours drive, you will have a first stop at Ben Hai River and Hien Luong Bridge. Located in Hien Luong Village, Vinh Linh District, Quang Tri Province where suffered a lot of damage and pain in the war time. Ben Hai River is also named as Rao Thanh River, it is about 100km long and the widest part is about 200m. In the historical event – Geneva Accords in 1954, Ben Hai River locating on the 17th parallel was chosen as a temporary boundary which divided Vietnam into 2 parts: North Vietnam and South Vietnam. Hien Luong Bridge crossing over Ben Hai River was built by French in 1950 and painted in 2 colours with a white line in the middle, blue stood for the North side and yellow stood for the South side. Today, Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River become the famous historic landscapes of Quang Tri province and a must visit place in DMZ area for tourists who love history.
The next stop is Doc Mieu Bases, Doc Mieu Military bases is located on the east of 1A National Highway, in Gia Phong village, 3 km from the north of Gio Linh district. The bases are on a red basalt hill where the French colonialists built a military base on the 1A National Highway, known as Ba Doc in 1947.
After 1954, when American invaded the South, they wanted to make Doc Mieu become the largest military base in Gio Linh with a total cost of more than 800 millions. The base was part of a modern sophisticated electronic system called McNamara’s Wall in order to stop all aids from the North to the South in 1967-1970. Nowadays, Doc Mieu Bases becomes a valuable historic relic attracting many tourists to Quang Tri.
You also get to visit Quang Tri Citadel which is situated on the bank of Thach Han River in the center of Quang Tri Town. The citadel was built by Gia Long King’s order in 1809 in Dang Xuong district, after being moved to Thach Han commune, Hai Lang district. In 1827, under Minh Mang’s reign it was rebuilt by brick and being remained until nowadays. Quang Tri Citadel was a witness to a bloody battle here with thousands of national soldiers and local people. During 81 days and night (from 28/6 to 16/9/1972), hundreds tons of bombs from American poured down, nearly leveling the ancient citadel as well as Quang Tri Province. Quang Tri Citadel is a special national relic attracts not only veterans but also tourists from all over the world.
The last stop before heading to Hue is La Vang Holy Land, which is located in Hai Lang District and is considered as an important place for Catholic pilgrimages. The 15 statues complex were built in 1961-1962 and made of white cement, placed along from the gate to the Rosary Square. Through time and war, the church and the Rosary Square were bombed and destroyed but the bell tower is still remained until today and showing some damage from the war. The La Vang Festival is held on 15th August attracting thousands of visitors every year.
After visiting some historical spots, we are heading to Hue city, the ancient capital of Vietnam. Our private car will drop you off at your hotel in Hue and the tour ends!
- Please choose your departure time in your booking request we recommend you should depart around 09:00AM
- If you would like to visit Vinh Moc Tunnel on the way to Phong Nha, please pay the extra fee 10USD(4seats&7seats)/15USD(16seats)
- Please send us the request if you would like to book Tour Guide
- Please feel free contact us if you have any question
SEDAN (4 seats)
SUV (7 seats)
VAN (16 seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Personal fees.
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible for your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee 3%) or pay at the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advanced by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to saving your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4 seats car is 3pax & luggage, the 7 seats car is maximum 5pax & small luggage, the 16 seats car is maximum 12pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will be excluded entrance ticket, you can pay by yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with welcome sign included your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flight. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- If you cancel your booking on the day you go, please pay for us total your booking.