The DMZ was created in April, 1954 as a result of the Geneva Conference ending the war between Viet Minh and the French authorities. Historically, it was a narrow band of terrain extending from the Laos border to the coast, five km on either side of the Ben Hai River, roughly on the 17th parallel north latitude. Despite its name, it was probably one of the most militarized and fought over places of the entire war. Even if you’re not interested in the history, the area has some spectacular mountain scenes and rugged jungles.
LAVANG HOLY LAND AND LONG HUNG CHURCH
La Vang Holy Land is located in Hai Lang District, Quang Tri Province which is famous for its complex of the most valuable sculptural works in the history of sculpture in Vietnam. La Vang Holy was awarded by the Vatican Holy and has been the Emirate Palace of La Vang Cathedral since 1961.
Long Hung Church is one of the important positions to protect Quang Tri Town for 81 days and nights of history in 1972. Nowadays, this is the memorial of the bravery of our soldiers and people.
DOC MIEU BASE
Located on the East of Highway 1A, Doc Mieu military based on Phong commune, Gio Linh, Hien Luong Bridge, about 7 km to the south was the place where the US puppet built electronic fence system Mc Namara.
BEN HAI RIVER AND HIEN LUONG BRIDGE
Ben Hai River located in the centre of the DMZ area is one of the notable Vietnam rivers. That place was the frontier boundary between the North and the South of Vietnam, dividing the two regions between July 22, 1954, and April 29, 1975.
VINH MOC TUNNELS
Vinh Moc Tunnels are the places where an entire village lived for two and a half years.
The tunnels were devised into many different sessions such as delivery room (17 babies were born in the tunnels), kitchens, living space… There is a small but informative museum here, with photos of the construction of the tunnels, and of underground daily life.
View more: Private Car From Hue
SEDAN (4 Seats)
SUV (7 Seats)
VAN (16 Seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English& Korea speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible for your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee 3%) or pay at the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advanced by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to saving your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4 seats car is 3pax & luggage, the 7 seats car is maximum 5pax & small luggage, the 16 seats car is maximum 12pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will be excluded entrance ticket, you can pay by yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with welcome sign included your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flight. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- If you cancel your booking on the day you go, please pay for us total your booking.