You don’t have enough time to stay at Hue City, and you are considering how to visit Hue City from Da Nang in 1 day, then our service – private car transfer from Da Nang to Hue City and return back – will be a good choice for you. The driver will pick you up by the private car at your hotel in the morning from Da Nang and start the 1-day journey of Da Nang – Hue.
On the way from Da Nang to Hue, we will stop to do sightseeing at Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach and Lap An Lagoon and then continues moving to Hue.
On arrival in Hue, you will start to visit The Hue Citadel first. The Citadel is famous for the historic value which is recognized as World Heritage Site and this is a complex of temples, walls, gates, pavilions reflecting a period of Vietnam’s history. Built in 1805 and completed in 1832 under Gia Long’ reign, The Imperial Citadel is an evidence of the powerful dynasty of Vietnam – Nguyen Dynasty. The Citadel consists of three parts: The Capital Citadel which was used for defensive purpose, The Imperial City includes temples and palaces using for worship and ceremonies, and The Forbidden Purple City was used for serving the royal family. Being through time and war, many constructions have been restored to maintain a historic tourist attraction.
Another must-see destination in Hue is Thien Mu Pagoda, located on the bank of Perfume River, this is the most famous pagoda with its history and beauty of nature. According to a legend, Lord Nguyen Hoang dreamt about a lady who said that the Lord would come and build this pagoda for prosperity of the country, believing in the Lady’s words, Lord Nguyen Hoang ordered to build this pagoda and named it Thien Mu pagoda which means “Heaven Lady”. The temple complex consists of Phuoc Duyen tower which is an unofficial symbol of Thien Mu pagoda, Dai Hung shrine presenting a magnificent architecture, the bell Dai Hong Chung presenting the art of sculpture of that period of time, and many other constructions and historic relics which are well kept until nowadays. The Pagoda is surrounded by a garden of flowers and plants that brings a fresh atmosphere and inner peace for visitors and it becomes more and more famous for domestic and international tourists as it’s one of the most chosen places to visit when they travel to Hue.
One of the Nguyen’s King Tomb you are offered to visit once in Hue is Khai Dinh Tomb, it was built in 1920 and finished in 1931, this is the tomb of King Khai Dinh, the 12th King of the Nguyen Dynasty. The architecture of the tomb is a combination of Western and Vietnamese style. Unlike Minh Mang or Tu Duc tombs which were close to nature with typical Vietnamese ancient architecture, Khai Dinh Tomb was built by cement and steel with Western influence. Colored glass and ceramic chip inside the tomb were used to form mosaics of oriental design. The tomb is accessible by climbing 127 steps which are bounded by dragon banisters. Getting upstairs, you can see the house of epitaph, and many statues of mandarins, horses, soldiers… at the courtyard. Khai Dinh tomb is also a wonderful harmony combination of the architecture of Hinduism, Buddhism, Roman, and Gothic…All will bring you an unforgettable memories.
After one day sightseeing in Hue city, our private car will take you back to Da Nang city and drop you off at your hotel.
- We would like to recommend you should depart at your hotel around 07:30AM to 08:00AM
- Please send us the request if you would like to book private tour.
- Please feel free contact us if you have any question
Important Note: for Lunar New Year 2023, we will surcharge extra 20% for each booking with our big holiday
View more: Da Nang Private Cars
SEDAN (4 Seats)
SUV (7 Seats)
VAN (16 Seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English& Korea speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible with your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee is 3%) or pay the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advance by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to save your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4-seat car is 3 pax & luggage, the 7-seat car is maximum 5 pax & small luggage, the 16-seat car is maximum 12 pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will exclude the entrance ticket, you can pay for yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with a welcome sign including your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flights. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
Cancellation Policy and Important notes:
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- 50% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 48hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- 100% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 24hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- If you want stop swimming at the beach, we are happy to stop for you. But we won’t take responsibility if there is any issues.
- Please check your luggage and possessions carefully before leaving our car