Ideally located in the center of World Heritage Sites (Hue Citadel, Hoi An Ancient Town, My Son Holy Land) so from Chan May Port, it is very convenient to have a day tour to Hue, Da Nang or Hoi An City.
It takes about two hours drive from Chan May Port to Hoi An Ancient Town with the best option is traveling by private car service, it takes a bit longer because you can be offered to stop and visit some other popular sites on the way.
Our driver will pick you up at Chan May Port and depart to Hoi An. When passing Lang Co Beach, with a majestic natural site, you can ask to stop to enjoy the view and take some photos or simply just breathe the fresh air from the sea in the morning.
Normally the public transports will get through the Hai Van Pass for convenience and safety but they will miss one of the most beautiful Passes in Vietnam, therefore with the private car service we offer you to go over Hai Van Pass to catch a magnificent view from the top of the Pass. Located 500m above the sea level which makes Hai Van the highest pass in Vietnam. Hai Van means “ Sea Clouds” because the peak of the mountain is almost in the cloud around the year and the foot of the mountain located by the sea. This is considered as the most beautiful and tough pass in Vietnam. Hai Van Pass offers a majestic mountain view and clear blue ocean, overlooking Da Nang city, Son Tra Peninsula, Lang Co beach…on some nice weather days. You can also learn a bit more about Vietnam history. In the 15th century, this Pass was marked as the border between Vietnam and the Kingdom of Champa. During the American War it was used as a significant strategy location. Nowadays, there are still remaining many abandoned bunkers and what is left of a French fort built at the summit and later used by Vietnamese and American armies.
Getting over the Hai Van Pass, you can also stop at Marble Mountain if you are interested in. Marble Mountain includes five craggy marble outcrops topped with pagodas. Each mountain stands for one main element on earth so there are five elements: Kim (metal), Moc (wood), Thuy (water), Hoa (fire), Tho (earth). The mountain is famous for stone sculpture making and stone cutting crafts. It becomes more and more popular to the tourists with its caves and tunnels which were used Buddhist monks for worship and treasure storage. A staircase of 156 steps will lead you to Thuy Son where offers a wide panoramic view of surrounding area and other marble mountains. After visiting around, you can visit some souvenir shops on the foot of mountain and buy some products making from stones as a souvenir.
After a short stop at the Marble Mountain, we will head straight to Hoi An Ancient Town – the city was recognized by UNESCO in 1999 as World Heritage Site. Hoi An was also known as a busy trading port in 15th – 19th centuries where the merchants from all over the world like China, Japan, India, Portugal, Holland, etc came to trade and exchange products that influenced its architecture nowadays like: Chinese shop houses, French style buildings, Vietnamese tube houses or Japanese Covered Bridge. Japanese Bridge, Chinese Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Museum of Sa Huynh Culture, Museum of Trade Ceramics, Phung Hung House…are the popular sites that you should visit while in Hoi An. Besides the ancient historical spots, Hoi An is also famous for its cuisine, even though it is just a small town but there are various restaurants and café serving both Western and Asian cuisine for you to choose but the highlights in most of restaurants offers are Cao Lau and My Quang – specialties of Hoi An. Getting a seat, having a cold drink and enjoying Hoi An local food will be your most relaxing time after a long day of sightseeing. With more than 400 tailor shops, 100 shoes shop and souvenir shops, Hoi An is definitely a shopping paradise for those who love traditional tailor-made clothes and handicraft products, especially products made from silk like: clothes, handbags, purses, home décor, etc.
After spending few hours around the town, our driver will take you back to the Ship and the tour finishes in the late afternoon! Our driver will drop off you on time before your Ship leaving.
- According to Chan May Port Management, if we pick you up inside the Port, we have to get the permission of the Port Manager. The fee for picking you up inside the Port is 23$/per person. Please send us your passport & visa scan so we will prepare the document for you in 1 week before your departure time.
- In case you would like to pick up outside the Gate(walking around 500m), the driver/guide will wait for you at the entrance of the Port. Please update us your Ship Name/Arrival Time/Leaving Time
- Please feel free contact us for other information
- These price for private car & professional driver, if you would like to know the price of private tour please send us the require
View more: Private Car From Hue
SEDAN (4 Seats)
SUV (7 Seats)
VAN (16 Seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English& Korea speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water, refreshing tissue.
- Entrance fees and personal fees
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible for your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee 3%) or pay at the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advanced by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to saving your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4 seats car is 3pax & luggage, the 7 seats car is maximum 5pax & small luggage, the 16 seats car is maximum 12pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will be excluded entrance ticket, you can pay by yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with welcome sign included your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flight. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- If you cancel your booking on the day you go, please pay for us total your booking.