Paloma Cruise 2 days 1 night is the best choice for you to see all the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay with our "off the beaten track" itinerary for a limited time schedule. You will not only explore less visited sites in Bai Tu Long Bay, but will also take part in many other interesting activities such as : kayaking,...
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON LUXURY PALOMA CRUISE
( Bai Tu Long Bay – Vong Vieng floating village –Cong Dam Area – Thiên Canh Son Cave - Bai Tu Long Bay )
DAY 1 : HANOI - BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON CAVE
7:30-7:45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12:30 PM: Arriving at Paloma office in Ha Long City. Getting on boat and check in cabin
13:30 PM: Having lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. We start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islets…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:15 - 15:40 PM: Visiting and exploring the Thien Canh Son Cave and Kayaking.
18:00 PM: Sunset party
19.00 PM: Having dinner and overnight on boat.
OVER NIGHT PALOMA CRUISE
DAY 2 : CONG DO - VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE - HANOI
06:00 AM: Starting your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07:00 AM: Having breakfast
07:45 - 09:00 AM: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Discovering the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural are grown.
10:00 AM: Check out cabin. Then returning to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 AM: Having lunch.
11: 45 AM: Arriving at Hon Gai Harbor. Getting on bus back to Hanoi
16: 30 PM: You will arrive at your hotel. Trip ends.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Meals: Vietnamese set menu. Please advise us of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements before cruise departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers
- We advise you that you should leave your big luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.
- Bookings on Occasional Events such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Vietnam Tet Holiday are subjected to surcharges based on cruise policy
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Children from 5 -11 years old will be charged 50 % of a Adult and shared cabin with parent.
- Two children below 12 need to stay in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children over 12 years old will be charged the same as Adults.
THINGS TO BRING
- Passport with valid visa
- Cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear ( From December till March ).
THE PRICE MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME, PLEASE CONTACT US TO GET THE EXACT PRICE!
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Sightseeing fees.
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast).
- Cooking class
- Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people.
- Sunset party
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Compulsory surcharge for Occasional Events: USD 25/adult, USD 15/child. Including Christmas Eve (24th Dec), New Year Eve (31st Dec) and Vietnam Tet Holiday
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation (15$/1 way)
Book Your Tours
Make your trip become more exciting with our tours. Our destination experts will hope you feel the tour is worthy. With the knowledge and professionalism, we ensure to let you be over satisfied. Should you have any requirements or information, please don’t hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.