Nha Trang is a beautiful coastal city in the Central of Vietnam. There are so many beautiful places that you shouldn’t miss when you are in Nha Trang, we would like to recommend you some highlight places below:
The trip begins with picking up at your hotel at 08:30Am after your wonderful breakfast, we will then move to have an awesome city trip.
The Institute of Oceanography
Known as the earliest scientific research facility in Vietnam, the Institute of Oceanography is located 6 km from the center of Nha Trang city, which specializes in marine creatures’ behavior.
Museum of Marine Life and Oceanographic Museum are two areas that will bring you many surprises and interesting experiences. The Museum of Marine Life is home to samples of marine creatures. You will see more than 20,000 specimens of 4,000 different species of marine life. In addition, the museum also displays many specimens of freshwater creatures collected in the Gulf of Thailand, the East Sea, and Cambodia.
Long Son pagoda
Located on Trai Thuy hill, Long Son pagoda is also known as White Buddha Pagoda and formerly known as Dang Long Tu. Long Son Pagoda is recorded in the Vietnamese record book by owning the largest outdoor Buddha image in Vietnam. Built in the 19th century, with many renovations and newly rebuilt in 1940, Long Son Pagoda features architectural and sculpture art imprinted with the modern times. Over hundreds of years of existence, Long Son Pagoda has become the largest of the remaining temples in Khanh Hoa province to date, creating a famous beauty spot of the beautiful city of Nha Trang.
Ponagar Cham Tower
Not far from the center of Nha Trang City, 2 km to the North, the beautiful Ponagar tower lies neatly on a small hill on the gentle Cai river. In the past, the Cham Pa in Khánh Hòa worshiped the goddess Ponagar. She was always there to protect and take care of the lives of the people, helping them have land to live and agriculture. Ponagar is worshiped as Thien Y Thanh Mau. In the mind of the ancient Cham Pa Thien Y Thanh Mau was classified as superior god, all worshipered her. She was the one who gave birth to soil, water, trees and food for the people, so the Cham people regarded her as the origin of life.
Hon Chong Promontory
Hon Chong Promontory is about 3 km northeast of the city center. Hon Chong – a large block of rock with a variety of shapes, stacked running from the high shore to the sea. Another smaller group of rocks, located at the foot of the eastern hill, is called Hon Vo. Almost separated from the bustling space of the streets, this Nha Trang tourist destination is also one of the most beautiful places to see the coastal city. There, opening up before your eyes is a vast sea space mingled with blue sky, making the space seem to open up endlessly.
Dam Market Shopping
Dam Market is the main popular shopping place for the majority of Nha Trang people. It sells a full range of items, from essential products for daily life to specialties of Nha Trang, souvenirs of this beautiful coastal city. Tourists often like to go to Dam market to buy dry foods, seafood and souvenirs. Coming here, you will be very excited to experience the life of the people here and try the unique traditional shopping experience. In particular, the visitors shared that there were very few cases of forcing customers to buy here, which contributed to a lot of sympathy for the visitors when coming to the market.
Back to hotel and finish the trip around 05:00PM
SEDAN (4 Seats)
SUV (7 Seats)
VAN (16 Seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (careful and friendly).
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible for your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee 3%) or pay at the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advanced by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to saving your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4 seats car is 3pax & luggage, the 7 seats car is maximum 5pax & small luggage, the 16 seats car is maximum 12pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will be excluded entrance ticket, you can pay by yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with welcome sign included your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flight. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
Cancellation Policy and Important notes:
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- 50% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 48hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- 100% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 24hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- If you want stop swimming at the beach, we are happy to stop for you. But we won’t take responsibility if there is any issues.
- Please check your luggage and possessions carefully before leaving our car