Hue city is the old capital of Vietnam that still preserves comparatively the intact appearance of a complex of the monarchic capital consisting of walls, palaces, royal tombs, etc. The Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945) had it urbanized and built in systematic, philosophical and abundantly artistic ways. Every year, Hue attracts a lot of tourists visiting from all over the world. The most famous tour they often choose to discover Hue is Hue city tour, which shows tourists not only special historical sites but also beautiful landscapes of the ancient city.
HUE CITY TOUR 1 DAY
In the morning
- 08:00am – 8:15am: Our Car and guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City. After that, you will join the Hue city tour within 1 day to discover the beautiful Hue city. we will help you enjoy a wonderful trip which is full of fun and interesting experiences.
- 08:30am: Thanh Toan bridge (Tile-roofed bridge)- an arched wooden bridge, a rare and the most aesthetically valuable bridge among those of Vietnam. Here you get a chance to learn the local life when you visit Local Market in countryside.
- 10:00am: Minh Mang Tomb – considered as the most majestic among the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
- 11:30 am: Khai Dinh Tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
- 12:30 am: Lunch at Garden Restaurant with Western, Asia and Viet Nam Food.
In the afternoon
02:00 pm: Citadel – Imperial city is the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
03: 30 pm: Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city
04: 00 pm: Getting Dragon boat cruise and coming back to the city.
04:30 pm: Drop you off at your hotel/stay in Hue city center.
Finish the Hue tours.
Price per person:
Group size 1: 1 pax: 94$/ person
Group size 2: 2 pax: 61$/ person
Group size 3: 3 pax: 52$/ person
Group size 4: 4 pax: 46$/ person
Group size 5: 5 pax: 44$/ person
Group size 6: 6 pax: 41$/ person
Group size 7: 7 pax: 40$/ person
Group size 8: >=8 pax: 38$/ person
Minivan with A/C
Dragon Boat Trip
English speaking guide
Bottle of mineral water
Gratuities and personal expenses.
<= 5 years old: Free
From 6 to 11 years old: 75%
>= 12 years old: 100%
Book Your Tours
Make your trip become more exciting with our tours. Our destination experts will hope you feel the tour is worthy. With the knowledge and professionalism, we ensure to let you be over satisfied. Should you have any requirements or information, please don’t hesitate to reach us at email@example.com.