Ho Chi Minh - still known as Sai Gon- “a pearl of the far East”. Its name is an expression of great commemoration of Ho Chi Minh Uncle, who was the leader of the nation.
Ho Chi Minh City is considered to be one of the most dynamic areas of Viet Nam - a social, cultural and economic center of the South. Ho Chi Minh City’s architecture with many dots of modernity yet with losing Vietnamese traits and as much historical as it is modern.Tourists come to Ho Chi Minh City, they may stay in luxurious hotels, buying things, gifts and souvenirs at shopping centers.
- 8:00AM Picking up at your hotel. We will visit Thien Hau Temple (One of the most important pagodas in the city, this richly decorated temple is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Goddess of the Sea and patron of sailors. She is said to travel over the oceans on a mat and ride the clouds to wherever she desires) .
The second place,China town (Settled in the late 18th century, this labyrinthine section of Ho Chi Minh City bustles with restaurants, temples, exotic stores, and markets) .
Continue, War Crime Museum (This museum tells the story of war from the Vietnamese perspective. Exhibits include photographs, machinery, and weapons that depict the harsh realities of war).
- 12:00PM Having lunch at the local restaurant.
In the afternoon ,we continue our trip with the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until the end of the war in April 1975, and some French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office.
- 17:00 PM Tour will end around.
- With Joining group tour, we will free pick-up (not drop off) at De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Loi St, Le Duan St, Le Thanh Ton St, Dong Khoi St, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
- Pick up from other streets in District 1: US$ 3.00/person.
Book Your Tours
Make your trip become more exciting with our tours. Our destination experts will hope you feel the tour is worthy. With the knowledge and professionalism, we ensure to let you be over satisfied. Should you have any requirements or information, please don’t hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.