Experience the beautiful landscape of Halong Bay on a 2-day cruise, with round-trip departure from Hanoi. Climb aboard a traditional junk boat and sail among thousands of small islets. Stop to swim and kayak in the emerald waters, and discover hidden caves.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
- 8:00- 8.30: Pick-up at your hotel by shuttle bus. You will have the chance to join in with the small group and make friends with other travelers
- 10:00: Taking a rest at Humanity center and enjoying local specialties and handicraft products.
- 12:00: The captain and tender welcome you to this Classical Cruise. Savor the delicious lunch as the cruise passes through thousands of islands and islets with different shapes.
- 15:30: Exploring the biggest and the most amazing cave in Halong Bay – Surprise Cave.
- 17.00: Kayaking for an hour around the fishing village and discover the life of the community there. After that back to the cruise ship for swimming.
- 18.00: Enjoy a cooking class for Vietnamese dishes
- 19.30: Enjoy delicious and romantic dinner on board.
- 21.00: Free time for entertainment with activities such as squid fishing, karaoke, star-gazing on the deck… Spend a romantic night on board.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
- 06.30: Start your new day on Halong bay with morning exercises and hunting photos. Have breakfast with coffee or tea.
- 08.30: Relax and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay.
- 09.30: Return to cruises, check out your cabin.
- 10.00: Visit Ba Hang fishing village by tender to experience the lifestyle of local people.
- 10.30: Head back to the ship's restaurant to enjoy lunch.
- 12.00: Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi.
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Shuttle bus transfers Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Accommodation in a deluxe cabin
- Single room (for single travelers)
- All meals on board (2 x lunch; 1 x dinner; 1 x breakfast)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Cookery demonstrations
- Kayaking/bamboo boat activities
- Complimentary bottled water (every day)
- Tips and personal expenses
- Hotel transfers outside of Hanoi Old Quarter
Book Your Tours
Make your trip become more exciting with our tours. Our destination experts will hope you feel the tour is worthy. With the knowledge and professionalism, we ensure to let you be over satisfied. Should you have any requirements or information, please don’t hesitate to reach us at email@example.com.