Hue – the capital city located between the stripes of the central coastal – has attracted tourists in four directions for a long time because of the idyllic beauty but no less ancient. It will be easy to recognize that feature if you have visited the landscapes here. If you have not been to Hue yet, then think about a trip plan to Hue in the near future. This is an architectural work associated with the history of the Nguyen dynasty. The political and administrative center of the imperial court and royal residence.
Hue Citadel is the most famous tourist attractions of Thua Thien Hue province, with a population of architectural imperial palace in the golden age.
First thing to talk about Hue Citadel, this is an architectural work associated with the history of the Nguyen dynasty – the political and administrative center of the Nguyen court and is the residence of the king and the royal family. This construction started to build in 1805 under Nguyen reign of Emperor Gia Long and completed in 1832 including ramparts, palaces …
KHAI DINH TOMB
Khai Dinh Tomb, also known as Ung Lang Tomb, is the tomb of Khai Dinh King who is the 12th king of the Nguyen Dynasty. This is a unique architecture with a blend of modern European and Vietnamese. A typical beauty when traveling Hue.
TU DUC TOMB
Tu Duc Tomb was built in a narrow valley in the middle of a pine forest. This is one of the most beautiful buildings of the imperial architecture of the Nguyen Dynasty that visitors to Hue are interested in. The architecture of Tu Duc tomb reflects the poet – Emperor’s romantic nature, evokes pleasant surprise and makes strong impression on sightseers.
DONG BA MARKET
In addition to being a major commercial center of Hue with a history of more than 100 years of construction and development, Dong Ba market is also carried out a war of resistance against France and the United States. Dong Ba Market has gone into poetry, music as one of the symbols of Hue, an indispensable destination in the Hue tourism journey. No need to run around the streets, only at Dong Ba Market that you have been fully enjoy the essence of Hue cuisine.
THIEN MU PAGODA
Thien Mu Pagoda is the oldest pagoda in Hue, located on the banks of the Perfume River.
The name takes its source from a legend. It was told that long time ago, there was a woman who appeared every night on the hill where the pagoda stands today. She told the local people that a Lord would come and built a Buddhist pagoda for the country prosperity. Lord Nguyen Hoang, when hearing that, ordered to construct this pagoda.
Landscape and monuments, both in perfect harmony, keep mirroring themselves in the Huong River, would bring you the best moment in Hue. The temple bell as the soul of Hue, echoing the flow of the Perfume River.
View more: Private Cars From Hue
SEDAN (4 Seats)
SUV (7 Seats)
VAN (16 Seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Water Tissues
- Mineral Water
- Personal fees
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible for your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee 3%) or pay at the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advanced by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to saving your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4 seats car is 3pax & luggage, the 7 seats car is maximum 5pax & small luggage, the 16 seats car is maximum 12pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will be excluded entrance ticket, you can pay by yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with welcome sign included your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flight. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- If you cancel your booking on the day you go, please pay for us total your booking.