Tour private car from Hue to Hoi An or Hoi An to Hue deserves a note in your must – do list while traveling in Viet Nam. The tour will start in Hue where you can explore Emperor’s life and Imperial enclosure, discover the value of a culture, cut through untouched stretches of Vietnamese countryside, many lagoons and the biggest pass in Viet Nam, and stop in Hoi An, where many cultures in the world from EU to Asian meet in one place and is famous for preserving traditional of Vietnamese architecture and way of life.
Hue local fishing village:
On the way from Hue to Hoi An, you cannot miss the natural pristine beauty of local lives in Hue Fishing Village.
Endowed by nature, Tam Giang Lagoon is spoiled with its biodiversity and rare and valuable marine products. Locals survive due to catching fish and shrimp in the lagoon. Every day, large volumes of fish caught at the lagoon are then sold in local markets or to wholesale traders. Most of the local people works on the lagoon by hand, they have to working hard a whole day with fishing by rudimentary tools.
Turning left about 3km to the west from the main road, across Loc Tien commune (Phu Loc district, Thua Thien Hue) to the stream. Elephant spring is located in the triangle Bach Ma – Canh Duong – Lang Co. It is an excellent break in your journey. Here, you can swim and soak in cool water or sit on the flat rocks, breathe fresh air and play many sports. If you walk to the upstream direction, visitors can see the streams from the jungle flowing through large, small rocks crammed together in cool, winding water.
Lap An lagoon oyster farming village
Taking a view afar, the village looks like a strip of silk winding between Phu Gia Pass in the north and Hai Van Pass in the south. Verdant trees, crystal clear waters, especially the image of the cloud covering the mountains makes the village fascinating and glamorous
Herein, visitors can visit a lot of fishing boats on the lagoon where locals are living and enjoying the real feeling of being a fisherman. On Lap An lagoon visit, how much fatigue after a trip will be vanished at all. Harmony in the airy space, gently, enjoying the oysters are really interesting.
Lang Co beach
Just 60 km from Hue, on the tour is the serene fishing township of Lang Co. The incredible Lang Co beach was recognized in 2009 as one of the 30 most beautiful bays in the world with the sloping sea, fine and clean sand, great moderate wave.
Visitors can sample the local seafood on the water at the restaurant at the end of walkways hovering over the water. Hence, there are some water sports offered for you to enjoy.
Hai Van pass- the pass of ocean mist
Hai Van pass is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam where you can see green trees in contrast to waves in the blue sea. On the top of the pass, there are the vestiges of long ago, fortified gateway. The American and French bunkers in Hai Van pass provide broaden views for the city without any steep climb. At the peak a small rest station is where the tour from Hue to Hoi An takes break welcomes visitors with local and coffee on offer.
Da Nang – Man Thai fishing village
Going to Da Nang Fishing Village -Man Thai Fishing Village, is located near the foot of Son Tra mountain with beautiful scenery. Visiting Man Thai fishing village, you can learn traditional fishing activities through the words of the friendly fishermen there. The Fishing Village in Da Nang is very different with Hue Local Fishing Village, there are so many big boats and they can moving far on the sea, they can get so many seafood for sale, most of the boat have the Viet Nam Flag.
Every day, people here still keep fishing in the traditional way: basket boat, some nets and a wind lamp. Every time drawing up a net, the whole family works together. Regardless of how much the fish they get, the laughter is still crunching across the sea. You will find that sometimes happiness is so simple. It’s really the excited place that you shouldn’t miss.
Ba Na hills/Golden bridge
You will take the cable car to The Golden Bridge – one of an amazing destination at Ba Na Hill that you do not miss with the special structure in the hill , the bridge measures 12.8m wide and nearly 150m long and comprises 8 arches, the longest of which is 21.2m. It also very famous for foreigner or local people, so many couple choose The Golden Bridge for their wedding photos.
The trip from Hue to Hoi An stops in Marble Mountains, where locates in the south of Da Nang Beach and is famous for the rocky peaks rising above the roofs of homes and resorts. As the road curves toward the mountain, large stone dragons and seated figures of Buddha. Coming here, you can learn about Buddhism, see the harmony of nature and religion architecture.
My Son sanctuary
My Son is cluster of abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temple constructed between 4th and 14th century by the Kings of Cham. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. It is often compared with other historical temple complexes in Southeast Asia such as Java in Indonesia, Angkor Wat of Cambodia and Bagan of Myanmar. Even it was ruined partially by time and war, the gorgeous scenery still worth a trip.
For the trip from Hue to Hoi An, there are so many option for your choice you can combine to vist extra some famous places on the way to saving your budget such as: My Son Sanctuary, Ba Na Hill/The Golden Bridge. We would love to recommend you 3 option details below:
Hue – Hue Fishing Village – Lap An Lagoon – Lang Co Beach – Hai Van Pass – Da Nang Fishing Village – Marble Mountain Hoi An
Hue – Hue Fishing Village – Lap An Lagoon – Lang Co Beach – Hai Van Pass – Marble Mountain – My Son Sanctuary – Hoi An
Hue – Hue Fishing Village – Lap An Lagoon – Lang Co Beach – Hai Van Pass – Ba Na Hill/The Golden Bridge – Marble Mountain – Hoi An
- Please choose your departure time in your booking request we recommend you should depart from Hue around 09:00AM for option 1, these price will applied for option 1 only.
- If you would like to stop at Elephant Spring, please pay the extra fee 10USD(4seats/7seats) & 15USD(16 seats)
- The promotion just applied for the booking before the departure at least 3 days & low season
- The number of our driver can speak English well limited, you should confirm your booking soon to make sure we will hold on the good driver for your trip.
- Please send us the request with your option, we will inform you the quoted for your choice.
- Please send us the request if you would like to book Tour Guide or Private Tour
- Please feel free contact us if you have any question
From Hue to Hoi An, we are recommend you to choose our private car, it will make you feel comfortable and self – control. But if you want to save more, you can choose our open bus service. Travel by open bus, you’ll still to enjoy the beautiful natural scenery on the way. With our modern bus, you won’t be tired during long journey. Open bus is different from private car that you can not stop wherever you want. You just fill the form below, we will advise you free charge
About BNT Travel Group:
BNT Travel – Hue Private Car, We yearning to give best products and administrations to client with go for turning into an effective company. With the enthusiastic and professional staffs and tour guides, BNT Travel Group is an expert in organizing and operating domestic tours, international tours and other services in which customers, agents, and partners trust.
SEDAN (4 Seats)
SUV (7 Seats)
VAN (16 Seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English& Korea speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water, refreshing tissue.
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible for your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee 3%) or pay at the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advanced by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to saving your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4 seats car is 3pax & luggage, the 7 seats car is maximum 5pax & small luggage, the 16 seats car is maximum 12pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will be excluded entrance ticket, you can pay by yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with welcome sign included your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flight. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- If you cancel your booking on the day you go, please pay for us total your booking.