Are you looking for the ultimate travel experience in Vietnam?
A private car tour from Hue to Hoi An offers the perfect blend of culture, history, and natural beauty.
Imagine starting your journey in Hue, where you can learn about the rich culture and history of the region, and then hitting the road to discover untouched stretches of Vietnamese countryside. As you drive through lagoons and the largest pass in Vietnam, you’ll be able to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of the country. Finally, you’ll arrive in Hoi An, where the blend of European and Asian cultures creates a truly unique atmosphere.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this journey and truly discover the beauty of Vietnam. Book your Hue to Hoi An by car with English speaker driver tour today and start planning your dream vacation.
Traveling from Hue to Hoi An by car distance of 130 kilometers when driving over Hai Van pass.
If you want to soak up the beautiful scenery while traveling from Hue to Hoi An by car, we suggest allowing at least 2.5 hours in addition to the 5-6 hours it takes to complete the journey. That way, you’ll have plenty of time to fully appreciate the breathtaking views along the way
An Bang Cemetery- Unique Tours on the journey from Hue to Hoi An
On the journey from Hue to Hoi An, don’t miss the opportunity to visit the unique An Bang Cemetery. For generations, people in Hue have always appreciated tombs as a way to ensure the preservation of both the body and soul upon returning to eternity. To see the most impressive tomb area in Hue, you should visit An Bang village, which is about 35km from the center of Hue.
The cemetery spans 40,000m2 and stretches to the sea, with over 1,000 tombs ranging in size from 40m2 to 400m2 and gates that are 7-8m high. The construction costs for each tomb range from several hundred million to nearly ten billion dongs.
The unique feature of the An Bang cemetery is not only its scale, but also the diverse architectural styles of the tombs, which range from Buddhism to Christianity to Confucianism, according to the wishes of the owner. In the past, only kings were allowed to have the four sacred motifs of dragon, unicorn, turtle, and phoenix, but now you can see them on many tombs at the An Bang cemetery.”
Hue local fishing village:
On the way from Hue to Hoi An, you cannot miss the natural pristine beauty of local lives in Hue Fishing Village.
Endowed by nature, Tam Giang Lagoon is spoiled with its biodiversity and rare and valuable marine products. Locals survive due to catching fish and shrimp in the lagoon.
Every day, large volumes of fish caught at the lagoon are then sold in local markets or to wholesale traders. Most of the local people work on the lagoon by hand, they have to work hard a whole day with fishing by rudimentary tools.
Turning left about 3km to the west from the main road, across Loc Tien commune (Phu Loc district, Thua Thien Hue) to the stream.Elephant spring is located in the triangle Bach Ma – Canh Duong – Lang Co. It is an excellent break in your journey. Here, you can swim and soak in cool water or sit on the flat rocks, breathe fresh air and play many sports. If you walk to the upstream direction, visitors can see the streams from the jungle flowing through large, small rocks crammed together in cool, winding water.
Lap An Lagoon – Oyster farming village
Taking a view afar, the village looks like a strip of silk winding between Phu Gia Pass in the north and Hai Van Pass in the south. Verdant trees, crystal clear waters, especially the image of the cloud covering the mountains makes the village fascinating and glamorous
Herein, visitors can visit a lot of fishing boats on the lagoon where locals are living and enjoying the real feeling of being a fisherman. On Lap An lagoon visit, how much fatigue after a trip will be vanished at all. Harmony in the airy space, gently, enjoying the oysters are really interesting.
Experience the Beauty of Lang Co Bay: A Hidden Gem in Vietnam
Just 60km from Hue is the peaceful fishing town of Lang Co. The breathtaking Lang Co beach was recognized in 2009 as one of the 30 most beautiful bays in the world, with its sloping sea, fine and clean sand, and great moderate waves.
During the tour, our driver will stop at the foot of Hai Van Pass so that you can sightsee Lang Co Bay. If you’d like to visit the beach, please let the driver know at the beginning of the tour.
Hai Van Pass – the pass of ocean mist
Hai Van pass is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam where you can see green trees in contrast to waves in the blue sea. On the top of the pass, there are the vestiges of long ago, fortified gateway. The American and French bunkers in Hai Van pass provide broaden views for the city without any steep climb. At the peak a small rest station is where the tour from Hue to Hoi An takes break welcomes visitors with local and coffee on offer.
Da Nang – Man Thai fishing village
Going to Da Nang Fishing Village -Man Thai Fishing Village is located near the foot of Son Tra mountain with beautiful scenery. Visiting Man Thai fishing village, you can learn traditional fishing activities through the words of the friendly fishermen there. The Fishing Village in Da Nang is very different with Hue Local Fishing Village, there are so many big boats and they can moving far on the sea, they can get so many seafoods for sale, most of the boats have the Viet Nam Flag.
Every day, people here still keep fishing in the traditional way: basket boat, some nets and a wind lamp. Every time drawing up a net, the whole family works together. Regardless of how much the fish they get, the laughter is still crunching across the sea. You will find that sometimes happiness is so simple. It’s really the excited place that you shouldn’t miss.
Ba Na Hills/Golden Bridge
You will take the cable car to The Golden Bridge – one of an amazing destinations at Ba Na Hill that you do not miss with the special structure in the hill, the bridge measures 12.8m wide and nearly 150m long and comprises 8 arches, the longest of which is 21.2m. It also very famous for foreigner or local people, so many couple choose The Golden Bridge for their wedding photos.
Linh Ung Pagoda
Da Nang has 3 temples named Linh Ung. But only Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Buddha Beach (meaning the Buddha’s realm in the world) has the highest statue of Quan Quan Am Buddha in Vietnam. The statue stands with its back against the mountain, facing the sea, one hand catches the tamarind seal, one hand holds the orange water bottle, with gentle eyes looking over Da Nang full of poetic. Linh Pagoda is self-sufficient, solid and massive by the traditional architectural block combined with modernity, with softly curved roof tiles. This is a solemn place for Buddhists to light incense urgently.
The trip from Hue to Hoi An stops in Marble Mountains, where locates in the south of Da Nang Beach and is famous for the rocky peaks rising above the roofs of homes and resorts. As the road curves toward the mountain, large stone dragons and seated figures of Buddha. Coming here, you can learn about Buddhism, see the harmony of nature and religion architecture.
My Son Sanctuary
My Son is cluster of abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temple constructed between 4th and 14th century by the Kings of Cham. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam.
It is often compared with other historical temple complexes in Southeast Asia such as Java in Indonesia, Angkor Wat of Cambodia and Bagan of Myanmar. Even it was ruined partially by time and war, the gorgeous scenery still worth a trip.
For the trip from Hue to Hoi An, there are so many option for your choice you can combine to vist extra some famous places on the way to saving your budget such as: My Son Sanctuary, Ba Na Hill/The Golden Bridge, An Bang Cemetery…. We would love to recommend you 4 option details below:
Hue → Hue Fishing Village → Lap An Lagoon → Lang Co Beach → Hai Van Pass → Marble Mountain → Hoi An
Hue → Hue Fishing Village → Lap An Lagoon → Lang Co Beach → Hai Van Pass → Marble Mountain → My Son Sanctuary → Hoi An
Hue → Hue Fishing Village → Lap An Lagoon → Lang Co Beach → Hai Van Pass → Ba Na Hill/The Golden Bridge → Marble Mountain → Hoi An
Hue → An Bang Cemetery → Lap An Lagoon → Lang Co Beach → Hai Van Pass → Da Nang Fishing Village → Marble Mountains → Hoi An
– Please choose your departure time and favorite option in your booking request and we will send you the detailed information and quotes. The prices are only applied for Option 1. Same price with direct transfer without stopping.
– The Special Promotion is applied for bookings for the trips until 31st Dec 2023
– If you would like to stop at Elephant Spring/Ling Ung Pagoda, please pay the extra fee 15USD(4seats/7seats) &20USD(16 seats)
– The promotion just applied for the booking before the departure at least 3 days & low season
– The number of our driver can speak English well limited, you should confirm your booking soon to make sure we will hold on the good driver for your trip.
– Please send us the request with your option, we will inform you the quoted for your choice.
– Please send us the request if you would like to book Tour Guide or Private Tour
– Please feel free contact us if you have any question
|Factor||Private Car Tour||Open Bus Service|
|Customization||Fully customizable||Fixed itinerary|
|Travel time||May be faster or slower depending on stops||Fixed schedule|
|Safety||Safe||Depends on bus company and driver|
|Personal attention||Personalized attention from driver||No personal attention|
|Group size||Small or large, depending on car size||Large group of passengers|
|Views and scenery||Unobstructed views, opportunity to stop for photos||Limited views, no stops|
A tour from Hue to Hoi An by car is a must-do for any traveler in Vietnam. The journey offers the opportunity to discover the rich culture and history of Hue, as well as the unique blend of cultures in Hoi An. Along the way, you’ll be able to see breathtaking natural beauty, including lagoons and the largest pass in Vietnam. The An Bang Cemetery is also a must-see stop on the journey, with its diverse architectural styles and sacred motifs.
In conclusion, the Hue to Hoi An by car tour is an unforgettable experience that offers a little bit of everything: culture, history, natural beauty, and more. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this journey and truly discover the beauty of Vietnam.
About BNT Travel Group:
BNT Travel – Hue Private Car, We yearning to give best products and administrations to client with go for turning into an effective company. With the enthusiastic and professional staffs and tour guides, BNT Travel Group is an expert in organizing and operating domestic tours, international tours and other services in which customers, agents, and partners trust.
SEDAN (4 Seats)
SUV (7 Seats)
VAN (16 Seats)
- Travel Medical Insurance
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English speaking, experiened, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water, refreshing tissue.
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
- Dinner Service
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible with your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee is 3%) or pay the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advance by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to save your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4-seat car is 3 pax & luggage, the 7-seat car is maximum 5 pax & small luggage, the 16-seat car is maximum 12 pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will exclude the entrance ticket, you can pay for yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with a welcome sign including your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flights. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
Cancellation Policy and Important notes:
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- 50% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 48hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- 100% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 24hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- If you want stop swimming at the beach, we are happy to stop for you. But we won’t take responsibility if there is any issues.
- Please check your luggage and possessions carefully before leaving our car