A private driver from Hue to Danang or Danang to Hue is the most exciting and joyful journey in the central Vietnam. The tour operated by our company with an English – speaking guide guarantees to give visitors a closer look at the beautiful landscapes along the way.
Introduction about Hue:
The provincial capital of Thua Thien Hue is one of the capitals of the country that have been kept almost intact until today. It has been known worldwide thanks to its royal architecture complex located in the magnificent landscapes along Huong River. The royal architectural complex dedicated to the 13 Nguyen Kings includes the cluster of royal palaces, citadel, temples, pagodas, and mausoleums.
On the way from Hue to Danang, here is the list of highlight sites you properly don’t want to miss:
ELEPHANT SPRINGS AND FISHING VILLAGE
These are two destinations that all locals come for enjoying, refreshing and escaping from the pace of city life.
In Elephant spring, fair winter sun shined on swinging reed flower along the road, creating a fresh and gentle air to the impressive mountainous region. On the way, here must be the best place for you to rest and get energy back. There are many clear blue pools between big boulders. You have to be careful because is very slippery, but you will have a lot of fun looking at people helping each other trying to get through, jumping from the boulders, swimming in the pools.
Introduction about Danang
Danang has nothing in the way of charm, and there aren’t any major attractions except for the Cham Museum, which has become just a quick stop on the tourist-cafe buses between Hoi An and Hue. But Furama Resort, a short ride from the city center, is one of the finest high-end resorts in Indochina, and there are some excellent-value hotels in town (some use this as a budget base to explore nearby Hoi An).
China Beach, and also nearby My Khe Beach, are worth a stop. This former U.S. recreation base has a light-sand coast with excellent views of the nearby Marble Mountains, and it’s beginning to draw more and more international tourists, as well as weekend visits by Danang’s growing expat community.
HAI VAN PASS – THE PASS OF OCEAN MIST
If you are at all adventurous, then this is a must do. The Hai Van Pass, in-between Da Nang and Hue, provides, perhaps, the most spectacular views of coastal Vietnam. There are mountains, jungles, waterfalls, and sea. All the while, there breath-taking views. We would recommend taking a private car from Hue to Danang and taking off! Our guests who had booked the private car tour from Hue to Danang loved it so much, there was some have done it now three times. Each time the weather has been different, and therefore, the views have changed each time. There is an old fort at the peak of the pass left over from the war. It is a nice place to stop, stretch the legs and explore.
MY KHE BEACH
It is one of the best beaches in Vietnam. It’s a beautiful long sandy beach (and kept reasonably clean) which is generally empty during the day. To the left is the female Buddha who watches over the day and this gives the beach a nice unique feel!
The surf here can get pretty big in the morning but during the day, it is the perfect place to do some water sports. Lines of surfers bob in the water and on some days catch a nice ride. There is also a small community of kite surfers who call Danang home and go out in the right conditions.
MUSEUM OF CHAM SCULPTURE
The museum is home to the most extensive collection of Cham artifact. The pictorial legends, religious symbols…. all of these will convey to visitors about Vietnam history of eight centuries of evolution of Champa sculpture from its golden age to its decline
BNT Travel – We Are Not The Best But We Try To Bring You The Best.
Doing business dynamically, keeping a close eye on the market so as to draft a reasonable product policy to meet customer’s need, BNT travel has so far become a professional organizer with a system of tour covering every corner in the central of Vietnam. Especially in Hue private car tour, you not only enjoy the beauty of the country but also discover the cultural characters of the beautiful region in the central of Vietnam.
- Please choose your departure time in your booking request
- Please send us the request if you would like to book Tour Guide
- If you would like to stop at Elephant Spring, please pay the extra fee 10USD(4 seats & 7 seats) & 15USD(16 seats)
- Please feel free contact us if you have any question
Important Note: for Lunar New Year 2023, we will surcharge extra 20% for each booking with our big holiday
SEDAN (4 Seats)
SUV (7 Seats)
VAN (16 Seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English& Korea speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water, refreshing tissue.
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible with your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee is 3%) or pay the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advance by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to save your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4-seat car is 3 pax & luggage, the 7-seat car is maximum 5 pax & small luggage, the 16-seat car is maximum 12 pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will exclude the entrance ticket, you can pay for yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with a welcome sign including your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flights. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
Cancellation Policy and Important notes:
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- 50% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 48hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- 100% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 24hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- If you want stop swimming at the beach, we are happy to stop for you. But we won’t take responsibility if there is any issues.
- Please check your luggage and possessions carefully before leaving our car