If you haven’t seen the stand out beauty of Hai Van pass, watched the fisherman feeding the oyster or tried surfing. Our company creates this tour for you. You will gain many exotic experiences, share awesome moments with our drivers on our private car from Hoi An to Hue.
It takes about 4-hour drive from Hoi An to Hue, however taking a private car service will help you to have chances to stop and visit some beautiful places on the way like: Marble Mountain, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach…The trip starts in the morning, our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An to depart to Hue.
The first stop is Marble Mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son in Vietnamese. The mountain is located 8 km on the south – east of Da Nang, in Hoa Khue village, Hoa Vang district. Marble Mountain consists of five marble and limestone mountains symbolizing for five elements in the universe that is: Kim Son (metal), Moc Son (wood), Thuy Son (water), Hoa Son (fire) and Tho Son (earth).
The mountains have a complicated caves and tunnels system making itself more mysterious for tourists. Among the five mountains, Thuy Son is the highest one and also the main attraction that includes many caves and Buddhist temples. Accessible by 150 stone steps, the top of Thuy Son offers a breathtaking panoramic view of mountains and rivers. Right on the foot of Marble Mountain is Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, with nearly two hundred years of history, this is a famous traditional village for carving fine art stone. From here in the village, you can easily find many stunning jewelries made from precious stones, jade or big stone statues. Each product is made within hours with skillful hands of the artists.
DA NANG – MAN THAI FISHING VILLAGE:
Man Thai Fishing Village is located near the foot of Son Tra mountain with beautiful scenery. Visiting Man Thai fishing village, you can learn traditional fishing activities through the words of the friendly fishermen there.
Since the early morning until the sun rises, hundreds of fishermen still ride the basket boat to the sea, they work hard to earn living from the sea. The scene of buying and selling fish and other seafood is also extremely busy. At this time, you can easily see the most ordinary and rustic images of the people here.
Every day, people here still keep fishing in the traditional way: basket boat, some nets and a wind lamp. Every time drawing up a net, the whole family works together. Regardless of how much the fish they get, the laughter is still crunching across the sea. You will find that sometimes happiness is so simple. It’s really the excited place that you shouldn’t miss.
HAI VAN PASS
With the trip from Hoi An or Da Nang to Hue, many drivers take the tunnel for safety reason when they go pass Hai Van Pass but traveling with our private car service, we recommend you to take a trip over the pass to get a majestic view from the top of the Hai Van Pass. Hai Van Pass is a natural border between Thua Thien Hue province and Da Nang City with 21km length. Hai Van means “ Sea Clouds” because the peak of the mountain is almost in the cloud around the year and the foot of the mountain located nearby the sea. This is considered the most beautiful and tough pass in Vietnam.
Hai Van Pass offers a majestic mountain view and clear blue ocean, overlooking Da Nang city, Son Tra Peninsula, Lang Co beach…standing 500m above the sea level makes Hai Van the highest pass in Vietnam. Getting over the pass, you can have both interesting experience and thrilling feelings that leaves you a strong impression. The road bending along the mountainside makes it like a ribbon crossing the heaven and earth.
Hai Van Pass deserves to be recognized as a perfect picture that created by the wonders of the Creator and the talented man-made. On the top of the pass, there are still many historic relics remaining till today, the old watch-tower, bullet holes in the wall showing a difficult period time during the war here. Hai Van Pass will satisfy your desire to conquer high peaks and reminds you of the glorious past of Viet Nam’s history.
LANG CO BEACH
Just by the foot of Hai Van Pass, you can take a rest at Lang Co beach known as the most beautiful beach in Thua Thien Hue province. The beach is famous for its beautiful natural landscape and pure sea wildness with the average temperature about 25 degrees in summer.
Lang Co also contains all the beauty that nature can offer: green tropical forest, fine white sand and clear blue water, it is the 3rd beach bay of Vietnam (after Nha Trang and Ha Long Bay) that are listed in 30 most beautiful bays in the world. Being at Lang Co beach, you can immerse yourself in fresh air, peaceful atmosphere and beautiful landscapes as well as enjoy delicious fresh seafood in some local restaurants.
LAP AN LAGOON/OYSTER FARMING VILLAGE
The trip will continue to Lap An Lagoon. Located in Phu Loc district, surrounded by Bach Ma Mountain Range, Lap An lagoon is a beautiful picture of mountains, sea, cloud and sky and it has become more and more popular for tourists in Vietnam and all over the world. In addition to the beautiful natural scenery, the lagoon is also home of many animals and aquatic plants, especially oysters. The oysters here bring a high nutrition and regarded as ‘jewel of heaven’ by local people.
Turning left about 3km to the west from the main road, across Loc Tien commune (Phu Loc district, Thua Thien Hue) to the stream. Elephant spring is located in the triangle Bach Ma – Canh Duong – Lang Co. It is an excellent break in your journey. Here, you can swim and soak in cool water or sit on the flat rocks, breathe fresh air and play many sports. If you walk to the upstream direction, visitors can see the streams from the jungle flowing through large, small rocks crammed together in cool, winding water.
HUE LOCAL FISHING VILLAGE
On the way from Hue to Hoi An, you cannot miss the natural pristine beauty of local lives in Hue Fishing Village. The first thing makes you surprised is that the locals live on small boats with rudimentary engine. All their daily activities take place there.
Endowed by nature, Lagoon is spoiled with its biodiversity and rare and valuable marine products. Locals survive due to catching fish and shrimp in the lagoon. Every day, large volumes of fish caught at the lagoon are then sold in local markets or to wholesale traders.
Coming to Hue Fishing Village, visitors will enjoy taking amazing photos and even find the value of a very simple life
If you are interested in visiting Elephant Spring, it costs only $10 extra to explore this place that would be an ideal rest stop on hot summer days after a long drive and sightseeing. The spring named after a rock in an elephant shape in the area, it consists of several natural pools with clear cool water, spending some hours here will help you have the most relaxing time by soaking in the blue water, resting on the big rocks, listening to the birds and enjoying some local specialties.
After a long interesting day trip, you will arrive in Hue city in the late afternoon and our driver will drop you off at your hotel and the trip finishes then.
For the trip from Hoi An to Hue, there are so many option for your choice you can combine to vist extra some famous places on the way to saving your budget such as: My Son Sanctuary, Ba Na Hill/The Golden Bridge. We would love to recommend you 3 options details below:
Hoi An – Marble Mountain – Da Nang Fishing Village – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Beach – Lap An Lagoon – Hue Fishing Village – Hue
Hoi An – My Son Sanctuary – Marble Mountain – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Beach – Lap An Lagoon – Hue Fishing Village – Hue
Hoi An – Marble Mountain – Ba Na Hill/The Golden Bridge – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Beach – Lap An Lagoon – Hue
- Please choose your departure time in your booking request we recommend you should depart from Hoi An around 09:00AM for option 1, these price will applied for option 1
- If you would like to stop at Elephant Spring, please pay the extra fee 10USD(4seats/7seats) & 15USD(16 seats)
- Please send us the request with your option, we will inform you the quoted for your choice.
- Please send us the request if you would like to book Tour Guide or Private Tour
- Please feel free contact us if you have any question
View more: Hoi An Private car
SEDAN (4 seats)
SUV (7 seats)
VAN (16 seats)
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English& Korea speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water, refreshing tissue.
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible for your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee 3%) or pay at the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advanced by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to saving your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4 seats car is 3pax & luggage, the 7 seats car is maximum 5pax & small luggage, the 16 seats car is maximum 12pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will be excluded entrance ticket, you can pay by yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with welcome sign included your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flight. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- If you cancel your booking on the day you go, please pay for us total your booking.