Are you looking for an unforgettable travel experience in Vietnam?
Our private car tour from Hoi An to Hue offers the opportunity to see the stunning beauty of Hai Van pass, watch fishermen feed for oysters, and even try surfing.
Imagine starting your journey in Hoi An and embarking on a 4-hour drive through beautiful and exotic landscapes, with the chance to stop and visit places like Marble Mountain, Hai Van Pass, and Lang Co Beach. Your private driver will pick you up in the morning and take you on an unforgettable journey to Hue.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain new experiences and share amazing moments with our drivers on our private car tour from Hoi An to Hue. Book your tour today and start planning your dream vacation.
If you’ve never experienced the breathtaking beauty of Hai Van pass, watched fishermen feed the oysters, or tried surfing, our company has the perfect tour for you. Our private car tour from Hoi An to Hue offers the opportunity to gain exotic experiences and share incredible moments with our drivers.
The journey from Hoi An to Hue takes approximately 4 hours by car, but with a private car service, you’ll have the opportunity to stop and visit stunning places like Marble Mountain, Hai Van Pass, and Lang Co Beach. The tour begins in the morning, and our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An to take you on an unforgettable journey to Hue. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to create memories that will last a lifetime.
The first stop on our private car tour from Hoi An to Hue is Marble Mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son in Vietnamese. Located 8km to the southeast of Da Nang, this mountain is made up of five marble and limestone mountains symbolizing the five elements of the universe: metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.
The mountains have a complex cave and tunnel system that adds to their mystery for tourists. Thuy Son is the highest of the five mountains and the main attraction, featuring many caves and Buddhist temples. Accessible by 150 stone steps, the top of Thuy Son offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the surrounding mountains and rivers. At the foot of Marble Mountain is Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, a traditional village with nearly 200 years of history and a reputation for producing fine art stone carvings. In the village, you can find many beautiful jewelries made from precious stones, jade, or large stone statues. Each product is expertly crafted by the skilled hands of the artists in just a few hours
My Son Sanctuary
My Son is cluster of abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temple constructed between 4th and 14th century by the Kings of Cham. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. It is often compared with other historical temple complexes in Southeast Asia such as Java in Indonesia, Angkor Wat of Cambodia and Bagan of Myanmar. Even it was ruined partially by time and war, the gorgeous scenery still worth a trip.
Linh Ung Pagoda
Da Nang has 3 temples named Linh Ung. But only Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Buddha Beach (meaning the Buddha’s realm in the world) has the highest statue of Quan Quan Am Buddha in Vietnam. The statue stands with its back against the mountain, facing the sea, one hand catches the tamarind seal, one hand holds the orange water bottle, with gentle eyes looking over Da Nang full of poetic. Linh Pagoda is self-sufficient, solid and massive by the traditional architectural block combined with modernity, with softly curved roof tiles. This is a solemn place for Buddhists to light incense urgently.
Ba Na Hills/Golden Bridge
You will take the cable car to The Golden Bridge – one of an amazing destination at Ba Na Hill that you do not miss with the special structure in the hill , the bridge measures 12.8m wide and nearly 150m long and comprises 8 arches, the longest of which is 21.2m.
It also very famous for foreigner or local people, so many couple choose The Golden Bridge for their wedding photos.
Hai Van Pass
With the trip from Hoi An or Da Nang to Hue, many drivers take the tunnel for safety reason when they go pass Hai Van Pass but traveling with our private car service, we recommend you to take a trip over the pass to get a majestic view from the top of the Hai Van Pass. Hai Van Pass is a natural border between Thua Thien Hue province and Da Nang City with 21km length. Hai Van means “ Sea Clouds” because the peak of the mountain is almost in the cloud around the year and the foot of the mountain located nearby the sea. This is considered the most beautiful and tough pass in Vietnam.
Lang Co Beach
Just by the foot of Hai Van Pass, you can take a rest at Lang Co beach known as the most beautiful beach in Thua Thien Hue province. The beach is famous for its beautiful natural landscape and pure sea wildness with the average temperature about 25 degrees in summer.
Our driver will stop at the foot of Hai Van Pass for you to sightseeing Lang Co Bay. Please let the driver know at the beginning in case you want to go to the beach.
Lang Co also contains all the beauty that nature can offer: green tropical forest, fine white sand and clear blue water, it is the 3rd beach bay of Vietnam (after Nha Trang and Ha Long Bay) that are listed in 30 most beautiful bays in the world. Being at Lang Co beach, you can immerse yourself in fresh air, peaceful atmosphere and beautiful landscapes as well as enjoy delicious fresh seafood in some local restaurants.
Lap An Lagoon
The trip will continue to Lap An Lagoon. Located in Phu Loc district, surrounded by Bach Ma Mountain Range, Lap An lagoon is a beautiful picture of mountains, sea, cloud and sky and it has become more and more popular for tourists in Vietnam and all over the world. In addition to the beautiful natural scenery, the lagoon is also home of many animals and aquatic plants, especially oysters. The oysters here bring a high nutrition and regarded as ‘jewel of heaven’ by local people.
Turning left about 3km to the west from the main road, across Loc Tien commune (Phu Loc district, Thua Thien Hue) to the stream. Elephant spring is located in the triangle Bach Ma – Canh Duong – Lang Co. It is an excellent break in your journey. Here, you can swim and soak in cool water or sit on the flat rocks, breathe fresh air and play many sports. If you walk to the upstream direction, visitors can see the streams from the jungle flowing through large, small rocks crammed together in cool, winding water.
An Bang Cemetery
For generations, Hue people always appreciate the tombs when returning to eternity to reserve both body and soul. And to “admire” the most impressive tomb area in Hue, you need to visit An Bang village.
An Bang cemetery is around 35km from Hue city centre, about 40,000 m2 wide, stretching to the sea, so far there are more than a thousand tombs from 40 – 400 m2 with gates of 7-8 m high. Construction costs for each tomb range from several hundred million to several billion, up to nearly ten billion dong.
The unique feature of the An Bang cemetery is not only about the scale of the tomb but also the architecture construction of various styles from Buddhism, Christianity to Confucianism … according to the wishes of the owner. If in the past, the four sacred motifs such as dragon, unicorn, turtle, phoenix were only for the kings, now you can see in many tombs here.
For the trip from Hoi An to Hue, there are so many option for your choice you can combine to vist extra some famous places on the way to saving your budget such as: My Son Sanctuary, Ba Na Hill/The Golden Bridge. We would love to recommend you 3 options details below:
Hoi An – Marble Mountain – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Beach – Lap An Lagoon – Hue
Hoi An – My Son Sanctuary – Marble Mountain – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Beach – Lap An Lagoon – Hue
Hoi An – Marble Mountain – Ba Na Hill/The Golden Bridge – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Beach – Lap An Lagoon – Hue
Hoi An – Marble Mountain – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Beach – Lap An Lagoon – An Bang Cemetery – Hue
- The prices are discounted. The special program is not applied for peak season ( Christmas, New Year and Tet Holiday)
- Last minute bookings (1 day before the trip) is only applied 5% discount.
- Please choose your departure time and favorite option in your booking request and we will send you the detailed information and quotes. The prices are only applied for Option 1. Same price with direct transfer without stopping.
- If you would like to stop at Elephant Spring/Ling Ung Pagoda, please pay the extra fee 15USD(4seats/7seats) & 20USD(16 seats)
- Please send us the request with your option, we will inform you the quoted for your choice.
- Please send us the request if you would like to book Tour Guide or Private Tour
- Please feel free contact us if you have any question
Important Note: for Lunar New Year 2024, we will surcharge extra 20% for each booking with our big holiday
The journey offers the opportunity to discover the beautiful and exotic landscapes of central Vietnam, including Marble Mountain, Hai Van Pass, and Lang Co Beach.
Our review on Tripadvisor
View more: Hoi An Private car
SEDAN (4 Seats)
SUV (7 Seats)
VAN (16 Seats)
- Travel Medical Insurance
- New and modern cars
- Professional driver (English& Korea speaking, careful and friendly).
- Free Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Mineral Water, refreshing tissue.
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
- Dinner Service
- Please choose your favourite itinerary on our website, submit the booking with the your full request information in our booking form. After receiving your booking information, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. If you don’t receive any update from us, your booking/email maybe arrive in Spam Folder, please resend your booking to our email firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com or send the message (Imessage/Whatsapp/Viber/Line) to +84984859723(Ms.Tam), we will check and support you as soon as possible.
- As soon as receiving you booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice confirmation so that you can easier control your trip.
We are flexible with your payment with 2 options below:
- Option 1: Pay at BNT Travel Office by Visa/Master Card (the fee is 3%) or pay the driver at the end of each trip by Cash in USD/VND. The rate will be 23,000VND/1USD
- Option 2: Pay in advance by Visa/Master Card online, we will send you the link for payment in your booking confirmation details.
- Actually, the driver just can basic speak English. If you have more difficult question or more requirement for the history of each place, he maybe unable to answer. Because he is just the driver not English tour guide so his English is limited. Besides, the number of good English drivers is limited, you should confirm your booking and book in advanced early to make sure we can easier hold on the good driver for your trip.
- We suggest you should book the English Tour Guide with the extra fee if you would like to know more about the details of each places during your trip
This is the private car so there will be only your team, not sharing with other travelers, you can join with your friends in our car to save your budget. Normally, the maximum of 4-seat car is 3 pax & luggage, the 7-seat car is maximum 5 pax & small luggage, the 16-seat car is maximum 12 pax & luggage.
Most of our cars are new with strong air conditioner, year from 2016 – 2019
Our cars are:
- 4 seats: Honda City, Kia Cerato, Toyota Vios, Mazda 3
- 7 seats: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Xpander
- 16 seats: Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Toyota Hiace
- For private car, all the price will be for per car not per person
- The price will exclude the entrance ticket, you can pay for yourself or our driver will help you buy it.
- The driver will wait for you at Arrival Gate with a welcome sign including your name attached, you can see him there when you finish getting your luggage with domestic flights & document stamped for international flights. Please update us your correct flight number details so we will easier check your flight situation in case it’s delayed.
- Please save our hotline/local phone +84984859723(Ms. Tam) in case you can’t find the driver or need any urgent support at Airport, we will support you as soon as possible.
Cancellation Policy and Important notes:
- We are happy for you to cancel private car booking at least 2 days before your departure date. If you cancel your booking in the last minutes, it’s really hard for us to rearrange everything for our car because we hold on everything for your booking.
- 50% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 48hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- 100% of your total booking will be charged if you cancel from 24hours prior to your scheduled trip date.
- If you want stop swimming at the beach, we are happy to stop for you. But we won’t take responsibility if there is any issues.
- Please check your luggage and possessions carefully before leaving our car