- Special 2-day cruise onboard The Au Co to explore 2 beautiful bays: Ha Long Bay & Lan Ha Bay
- Visiting the quintessential Viet Hai village (Cat Ba island), as well as hidden gems away from the crowds, Trinh Nu Beach & Cave.
- Relax and enjoy the unique & beautiful seascape of Ha Long Bay
- Shuttle bus at Hanoi Old Quarter 2 ways
- Welcome drink
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Excursions as indicated in the program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Use of kayak
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charge
- Visa, airfares, transportation to/from Ha Long Bay
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
|Cancellation conditions||1 or 2 cabins||3 to 5 cabins|
|08 – 30 days prior to your cruise||0%||30% of total charge|
|04 – 07 days prior to your cruise||50% of total charge||50% of total charge|
|< 03 days prior to your cruise||100% of total charge||100% of total charge|
THE AU CO ITINERARY
Signature Voyage 2 Days 2 Bays: Ha Long & Lan Ha Bay
DAY 1: HALONG – LAN HA BAY (L/D)
08:30 – 9:00 Pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
11:45 Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Center, located within the Tuan Chau Marina. Relax in the private lounge that is exclusively accessible to The Au Co’s passengers.
12:15 Board The Au Co and visit the cabin before heading to the Halong Restaurant for a safety briefing as well as to meet the Cruise Manager and the crew while enjoying a fresh welcome drink.
13:00 The journey begins with a fusion lunch while The Au Co cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet.
14:45 Arrive at Cat Ba Island. Choose a bicycle and pedal to Viet Hai Village – a small village nestled in the heart of Cat Ba National Park. Stop at Bhaya Café for a drink and learn about “Viet Hai Community Farm” &“Save the Langurs”, two of Bhaya Cruises’ corporate social responsibilities projects.
16:15 Bid farewell to the Viet Hai village and return to where the ship anchors. Cool off with a swim in the emerald lagoon around Viet Hai pier.
17:00 Return to the boat to freshen up as the boat cruises toward the anchor point.
17:30 Participate in a cooking or fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck (or in the restaurant, depending on the weather). Admire the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while enjoying the Happy Hour promotion on a selection of drinks.
19:15 Savor the beautiful set-menu dinner in the restaurant.
21:00 The evening is at leisure to sip cocktails on the sundeck or enjoy squid fishing after dinner on the main deck. Retire to your cabin for a good night’s sleep.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY (B/Br)
06:15 Rejuvenate the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site. Complimentary coffee and tea are served in the restaurant at this time for those who might need a pick-me-up.
06:50 A light breakfast is served in the restaurant while The Au Co cruises towards the center of Halong Bay.
07:20 Kayak around the Trinh Nu area or visit Trinh Nu Cave – one of the finest sunlight-filled caves in Halong Bay covering an area of 2,000m2 with stunning stalactites and stalagmites.
08:20 Return to The Au Co and prepare to checkout.
09:00 Enjoy a buffet brunch in Halong Restaurant as the ship leisurely cruises back to the harbor, passing Ngon Tay Islet.
10:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Marina.
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email/phone number carefully before submit the booking so we can easier contact with you to confirm the booking. After your booking you will received an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your cruise booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request. It will be confirmed in your email. When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve your cruise trip. If your chosen cruise almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option and inform you the new price.
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer).
- Please deposit 70% of your cruise booking, the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online. Both of link for payments will attached in your email confirmation
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- If your cancellation more than 15 days prior to the departure date: Free of charge
- If your cancellation from 15 days to 4 days prior to the departure date: 55% of total booking
- If your cancellation less than 3 days prior to the departure date: 100% of total booking
If the cancellation is informed by Ha Long Bay Management, depend on the time of the announcement, the cancellation policies will be:
- Before departure from Ha Noi to Ha Long Bay: 100% refund
- During the trip (with some serviced used such as transfer, meals…): we just charged the services used, the rest will be refunded, we will inform you the details by email.
- With any other support, please contact us directly, we are always ready to support you.
- Free of charge for one child under 5 years travelling with 2 adults, sharing bed. For each cabin just maximum 1 child only.
- Surcharge 50% of adults rate for the child from 5 to 12 years, sharing bed and limited 1 child per cabin
- Surcharge 75% of the full cabin for 2 the child below 12 year sharing a private cabin
- For the child than 12 years will pay the full cabin rate