Halong Sen Cruises is a trademark belonging to Athena Group, an exquisite five-star luxury cruising brand in Ha Long Bay. Launched on December 9th 2017, the brand new Halong Sen Cruises is a delicate work of art catering for guests who wish to discover the core beauty of the world natural heritage site without abundance of time.
- Limousine transfer for Hanoi-Ha Long-Ha Noi route
- Professional guide
- 01 complimentary bottle of water on transfer vehicle.
- 01 lunch
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Kayaking service
- Insurance on-board
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in the program
07.15-07.45: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (for guests booking transfer services provided by Halong Sen Cruises)
10.00: Have a break en-route at a Rest Stop in Hai Duong City. Relax, have a cup of tea or coffee, or take a look around the arts and crafts center within 25 minutes. It is also time for our driver to take a short rest after 2 hours driving in order to ensure the safety of the trip.
12.15: Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor. Check-in and embark on our cruise. The cruise leaves Tuan Chau Harbor for an incredible trip to explore the beauty of Ha Long Bay.
12.30: Lunch is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising towards Hoa Cuong area. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock, Fighting Cock Rock, Lu Huong Islet. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places.
14.00: Arrive at Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful corners of Ha Long Bay. Surrounded by majestic limestone mountains, Hoa Cuong presents to you a mysterious world with wild and gracious beauty. Just like a sleeping princess, it is waiting for you to wake up.
Especially, you will see an a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb, which is then called Thumb Rock. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in Ha Long. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures of this place.
14.30: The cruise heads towards Ba Hang area, formerly known as Ba Hang fishing village but now villagers have moved to another area. Exploring the hidden charm of the gorgeous Ba Hang in 45 minutes by kayaking
15.15: Back to Halong Sen Cruises and continue the exciting trip to the next stop.
15.30: Arrive at Thien Cung cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. Together with our best guide, you will explore this unique and magnificent museum of natural arts elaborately created by the magic hands of Mother Nature.
On the way back to harbor, you will be participating in a cooking class to make fresh spring roll demonstrated by our chef on the sundeck. You also have chance to enjoy Vietnamese lotus tea served with delicious candied lotus seeds. The lovely subtle bitterness of the tea and the nice elegant sweetness of candied lotus seeds mingle in a perfect way, creating an unforgettable taste lingering in your mouth. Delicacy, elegance and sophistication of the two specialties make Vietnamese people proud of their own unique culture. Also take the chance to learn how to make the tea in traditional way through a nice demonstration from our expert.
17.00: The boat arrives at pier. End of the itinerary and transfer back to Hanoi
- Please choose your favourite tour, please fill the require necessary information in the details form, click BOOKING NOW to submit your booking (the final step)
- Please check your email/phone number carefully before submit the booking so we can easier contact with you to confirm the booking. After your booking you will received an automatic email from us, our sale team will contact you within 24 hours. After the discussion, we will send you your invoice & booking confirmation details so that you can easier control your trip.
- After receiving your final confirmation for your cruise booking, you should deposit for us the amount base on our request. It will be confirmed in your email. When we receive your deposit, we will go ahead to reserve your cruise trip. If your chosen cruise almost unavailable/sold out, we will advise you the other option and inform you the new price.
- Your booking will be just certainly confirmed when we send you the email confirmation with your deposit.
- In case you no longer want to go ahead with the booking, we will refund fully your transfer(you will paid the fee for transfer).
- Please deposit 70% of your cruise booking, the rest will pay for us at our main office in Hue City or pay by visa online. Both of link for payments will attached in your email confirmation
Notice: All the fee for your transfer will be paid by you, if you have any other request for payment, please update us, we will consider and update to you.
Depend on your time of cancellation, we charge you the specific fees as follows:
- If your cancellation more than 15 days prior to the departure date: Free of charge
- If your cancellation from 15 days to 4 days prior to the departure date: 55% of total booking
- If your cancellation less than 3 days prior to the departure date: 100% of total booking
If the cancellation is informed by Ha Long Bay Management, depend on the time of the announcement, the cancellation policies will be:
- Before departure from Ha Noi to Ha Long Bay: 100% refund
- During the trip (with some serviced used such as transfer, meals…): we just charged the services used, the rest will be refunded, we will inform you the details by email.
- With any other support, please contact us directly, we are always ready to support you.
- Free of charge for one child under 5 years travelling with 2 adults, sharing bed. For each cabin just maximum 1 child only.
- Surcharge 50% of adults rate for the child from 5 to 12 years, sharing bed and limited 1 child per cabin
- Surcharge 75% of the full cabin for 2 the child below 12 year sharing a private cabin
- For the child than 12 years will pay the full cabin rate