Paloma Cruise 2 days 1 night is the best choice for you to see both the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay with our "off the beaten track" itinerary for a limited time schedule. You will not only explore less visited sites in Bai Tu Long Bay, but will also take part in a many other interesting activities such as : kayaking,...
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON LUXURY PALOMA CRUISE
( Bai Tu Long Bay – Vong Vieng floating village –Cong Dam Area – Thiên Canh Son Cave - Bai Tu Long Bay )
DAY 1 : HANOI - BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON CAVE
7.30-7.45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 PM: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Get on boat and check in cabin
13.30 PM: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. We start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islets…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:15 - 15:40 PM: Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave and Kayaking.
18:00 PM: Sunset party
19.00 PM: Having dinner and overnight on boat.
OVER NIGHT PALOMA CRUISE
DAY 2 : CONG DO - VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE - HANOI
06. 00 AM: Starting your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 AM: Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00 AM: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural are grown.
10:00 AM: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 AM: Have lunch.
11: 45 AM: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on bus back to Hanoi
16: 30 PM: You will arrive at your hotel. Trip ends
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Meals: Vietnamese set menu. Please advise us of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements before cruise departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers
- We advise you that you should leave your big luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.
- Bookings on Occasional Events such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Vietnam Tet Holiday are subjected to surcharges based on cruise policy
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Children from 5 -11 years old will be charged 50 % of a Adult and shared cabin with parent.
- Two children below 12 need to stay in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children over 12 years old will be charged the same as Adults.
THINGS TO BRING
- Passport with valid visa
- Cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear ( From December till March ).
THE PRICE MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME, PLEASE CONTACT US TO GET THE EXACT PRICE!
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Sightseeing fees.
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast).
- Cooking class
- Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people.
- Sunset party
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Compulsary surcharge for Occasional Events: USD 25/adult, USD 15/child. Including Christmas Eve (24th Dec), New Year Eve (31st Dec) and Vietnam Tet Holiday
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation (15$/1 way)
Book Your Tours
Our destination experts can help create your holiday beyond the tourist trails, introduce you to the people, places and sights that make a destination unique.Please feel free to send yourinquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org