Cat Tien National Park is a national park located in the south of Vietnam, approximately 150 km north of Ho Chi Minh City. It has an area of about 720 km2 and protects one of the largest areas of lowland tropical forests left in Vietnam. Nam Cat Tien – the eastern half of which is most often visited and contains the Park headquarters.
6:00AM Pick up at you hotel and depart for Cat Tien. After an approximately 3.5 or 4 hour bus drive, you will hit Cat Tien Jungle Lodge and be treated with welcome drink.
10:30AM: We will trekk into the rainforest & Giant Tung tree
12:00PM : Picnic lunch & hammock rest.
In the afternoon, We will visit Bear & Wildlife Rescue Centel and biking tour around Nam Cat Tien village or chill out at Jungle Lodge's swimming pool
Then return to the center for having dinner and trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- A/C BUS
- Accidental insurance
- An English/Vietnamese speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket into Cat Tien National Park
- Entrance ticket to Wildlife Rescue Center
- Bike rental or usage of swimming pool
- Picnic Lunch, Set Dinner & Breakfast
- Gift pack & drinking water
- With Joining group tour, we will free pick-up (not drop off) at De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Loi St, Le Duan St, Le Thanh Ton St, Dong Khoi St, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
- Recommended to bring along:
- Walking shoes;
- Mosquito repellent;
- Swim wear &
- A change of clothes
Book Your Tours
Our destination experts can help create your holiday beyond the tourist trails, introduce you to the people, places and sights that make a destination unique.Please feel free to send yourinquiry to email@example.com