Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Ho Chi Minh
- The bus will pick you up at the meeting point and start Mekong delta tour to visit My Tho and Ben Tre. Along the way, we can enjoy the beautiful scene of green rice fields, see the peaceful Vam Co Dong river and the busy Long An town
- When we arrive at My Tho, we will visit Vinh Trang pagoda – a national historical and cultural relic. It is the greatest pagoda of Tien Giang Province, surrounded by gardens of ornamental trees, ancient trees and bonsai, creating a peaceful atmosphere. The architecture of Vinh Trang Pagoda is a harmonious combination of Asian and European types of architecture.
- After Vinh Trang, we will take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
- The boat will proceed to Tortoise islet – a beautiful natural spot, ideal for a short trek through some winding trails. We have lunch in the orchard garden.
- Then, we continue to take a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre. Here, we will experience cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals. And we also enjoy seasonal fruit and honey tea and listen to the sound of Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by locals.
- The next place we will visit is a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Here, we will have the chance to taste the delicious coconut candy, observe the pastoral life as you wander through the fruit plantation and village.
- We will meet the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Finish a day tour with sweet memories and fun.
English speaking tour guide
One normal lunch with local specialty, fruit and honey tea
Pure water (1 bottle/pax/day)
Book Your Tours
Our destination experts can help create your holiday beyond the tourist trails, introduce you to the people, places and sights that make a destination unique.Please feel free to send yourinquiry to email@example.com