My Tho is located about 70 kilometers out of Ho Chi Minh City. It is an amiable market town that nestles on the north bank of the Mekong River’s northernmost strand, the Tien Giang, or Upper River. Ben Tre is a coastal province in the Mekong Delta of the Southern Viet Nam, connected by a bridge to the busy market town of Mỹ Tho. Coming to Ben Tre, you will be immersed in a green land with coconut trees, rice fields, fruits gardens, rivers and canals.
For those who want to visit My Tho and Ben Tre in one day, 1 day Mekong delta tour (My tho – Ben Tre) is the best choice. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to bring home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Ho Chi Minh
- The bus will pick you up at the meeting point and start Mekong delta tour to visit My Tho and Ben Tre, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
- Stopping over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoying tropical fruits, listening to folk song music which performed by the local people. Visiting the fruit plantation.
- Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treating yourself with the beauty of the countryside, visiting business families, visiting honey-bee farm, enjoying honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
- Having lunch at local restaurant. Break time.
- In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekongdelta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip.
- We will meet the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Finish a day tour with sweet memories and fun.
English speaking tour guide
One normal lunch with local specialties, fruit and honey tea
Pure water (1 bottle/pax/day)
Drop off at your hotel will be added US$ 3.00/person.
Pick up from other streets in District 1: US$ 3.00/person.
Book Your Tours
Make your trip become more exciting with our tours. Our destination experts will hope you feel the tour is worthy. With the knowledge and professionalism, we ensure to let you be over satisfied. Should you have any requirements or information, please don’t hesitate to reach us at email@example.com.