Daily departure tours from Ha Noi. Enjoy Hoa Lu- Tam Coc one day tour with Biking. Great choice to discover Vietnam history and landscapes.
- 08:00: Our minibus will pick you up from your hotel/stay in Ha Noi.
- 08:30: Start to drive to Ninh Binh Province-located in North Vietnam, famous for the nearby Karst scenery and the village of Tam Coc.
- 10:00: Arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. Hoa Lu ancient capital was the first capital of feudal state of Vietnam, Truong Yen Commune, Hoa Lu Distric, Ninh Binh Province. It is the tourist destination which will bring you to a few imperial capitals of the country in the ancient and medieval eras. Visiting Hoa Lu, you will not only have a fun and exciting time, but can learn more about culture and history as well.
- 10:15 : Visit King Dinh and King Le’s temples. Then continue the trip to Tam Coc Wharf.
- 11:30: Arrive in Tam Coc Wharf.
- 11:45: Have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
- 13:00: Get on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape. A beautiful boat ride which lives up to it’s name “Haylong Bay on land”. It will take you under some limestone caves and just enjoy looking at the scenery.
- 15:00: Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
- 15:15: Bike on country road around village.
- 16:00: Get on shuttle bus to go back to Ha Noi
- 18:30: Say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Sun glasses, Sun cream
Camera and film
Pair of Shoes and short trousers for biking around country road.
Seating on bamboo boat in 1.5 hours with local rower to visit Tam Coc Cave.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and Return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- English Speaking Tour guide during the trip
- Biking (costs 3 USD/1 bike/ 45 minutes)
- Beverages, Tax, Insurance.
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
Book Your Tours
Our destination experts can help create your holiday beyond the tourist trails, introduce you to the people, places and sights that make a destination unique.Please feel free to send yourinquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org