Experience the beautiful landscape of Halong Bay on a 2-day cruise, with round-trip departure from Hanoi. Climb aboard a traditional junk boat and sail among thousands of small islets. Stop to swim and kayak in the emerald waters, and discover hidden caves.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
- 8.00- 8.30: Pick-up at your hotel by shuttle bus. You will have the chance to join in with the small group and make friends with other travelers
- 10.00: Take a rest at Humanity center and enjoy local specialties and handicraft products.
- 12.00: The captain and tender welcome you to this Classical Cruise. Savor the delicious lunch as the cruise passes through thousands of islands and islets with different shapes.
- 15.30: Explore the biggest and the most amazing cave in Halong Bay – Surprise Cave.
- 17.00: Kayak for an hour around the fishing village and discover the life of the community there. After that back to the cruise ship for swimming.
- 18.00: Enjoy a cooking class for Vietnamese dishes
- 19.30: Enjoy delicious and romantic dinner on board.
- 21.00: Free time for entertainment with activities such as squid fishing, karaoke, star-gazing on the deck… Spend a romantic night on board.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
- 06.30: Start your new day on Halong bay with morning exercises and hunting photos. Have breakfast with coffee or tea.
- 08.30: Relax and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay.
- 09.30: Return to cruises, check out your cabin.
- 10.00: Visit Ba Hang fishing village by tender to experience the lifestyle of local people.
- 10.30: Head back to the ship's restaurant to enjoy lunch.
- 12.00: Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi.
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Shuttle bus transfers Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Accommodation in a deluxe cabin
- Single room (for single travelers)
- All meals on board (2 x lunch; 1 x dinner; 1 x breakfast)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Cookery demonstrations
- Kayaking/bamboo boat activities
- Complimentary bottled water (every day)
- Tips and personal expenses
- Hotel transfers outside of Hanoi Old Quarter