Bach Ma – The heaven of Vietnam- is located in Thua Thien Hue Province and 40 km from Hue city. Its name has a meaning is the white horse or the horse from the heaven. This name comes from a legend that is told by people around this area. With the beautiful view and waterfall, you have a feeling like the scenery from the heaven. Besides, there are a lot of the outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, trekking, swimming, sightseeing.
- A/C bus
- Tour Guide
- Picnic Lunch
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water (2 bottle/person)
- Wet tissues
- Tourist insurance
- Helmet and raincoat
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your confirmation Voucher. Our product Manager selects only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.